Opinions Please...

View Poll Results: Do these look good or goofy
Yes they look good 4 66.67%
No they look goofy 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Can't Fix Broke!
ChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shooter
ChocoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Opinions Please...

I know this gets asked alot and that its my truck but i like to get opinions to make sure i don't get anything goofy lookin or stupid. i was lookin at these wheels and just wonderin what y'all thought.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice but,

Just a little too Bling Bling for me... I like em plain.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
i wanted those "sidebitter but to expensive and i rather went with the not the gloss black but the regular black
Old 04-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the sidebiters are the ones i posted the other day.....im thinking about getting them also. they are pretty badass.....although they are a bit expensive.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the sidebiters are the ones i posted the other day.....im thinking about getting them also. they are pretty badass.....although they are a bit expensive.
so is yo momma, DAYUM
Old 04-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
so is yo momma, DAYUM
son.......you must be "achin for a breakin"!!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Shit man I been cruising for a bruisin all my life
Old 04-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Shit man I been cruising for a bruisin all my life
Old 04-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #9
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
I think that the side biters could look good on the right truck I have been lookin at these for a while and I think on a mag gray sport the black chrome would look good