1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

rims and tire package-lowest cost

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by peotaco, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Apr 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM
    peotaco

peotaco [OP] Member

Member:
    peoria
    Vehicle:
    trd offroad
    Where is the cheapest website to buy wheel and tire package?
    I am looking for 33's....just curious if anyone has a great website with cheapest price!!
    thanks

2. Apr 27, 2009 at 6:11 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    I'm going through tirerack.com for tires but for my wheels i went through wheelersoffroad the type B has a 4 inch back spacing but you are probably wanting a bigger rim than I. Tire rack has cheap stuff but as someone mentioned to me, you still have to pay the cost of putting them together when they get to you. I can get it done for $8 a tire where i am so i'm making out like a bandit through them (tirerack.com)
    Seems like you want a package though. the guys on here know their stuff so someone should steer you in the right direction. They've helped me immensely.

3. Apr 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Try mrwheeldeal.com....

Products Discussed in

To Top