Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Correct Offset

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #1
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Correct Offset

Hello TW, I plan on buying these wheels their Rebel Racing Sahara Wheels (Matte Black). The size is 16x8, bolt pattern is 6-139.7mm, and the offset is 0 the tire i will be runnin is 265/75/16 BFG KM2. Is the offset correct or will I have rubbing issues if the offset is wrong what is the right offset, cause I dont want to use spacers I also plan on getting a 3 inch lift. (I drive a 08 Prerunner if it matters)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
X2
P.S. Those wheels will look sick, tell me how you like them
Old 05-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can any one else give me some advice?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
My rims are 4.5 BS and 0 offset.
Do you having any rubbing issues like on the "A" arms?
Old 03-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
SoCal Taco is on a distinguished road
SoCal Taco's Tacoma Gallery
same here!!

DID you end up getting these wheels with the 265's and a 3" spacer?? I have an 07 tacoma and I just ordered these 16" wheels, goodyear duratrac 265/75/16, and a 3" spacer.

I hope it all fits and the backspacing is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post

Hello TW, I plan on buying these wheels their Rebel Racing Sahara Wheels (Matte Black). The size is 16x8, bolt pattern is 6-139.7mm, and the offset is 0 the tire i will be runnin is 265/75/16 BFG KM2. Is the offset correct or will I have rubbing issues if the offset is wrong what is the right offset, cause I dont want to use spacers I also plan on getting a 3 inch lift. (I drive a 08 Prerunner if it matters)
Old 03-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw and yes it will work! ^^^^^^^
Old 03-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
should fit fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
welcome to tw and yes it will work! ^^^^^^^
sup newbies, have fun noticing the thread revival and the new, relevant question? jk!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #11
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
sup newbies, have fun noticing the thread revival and the new, relevant question? jk!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #12
blazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blazze2005's Tacoma Gallery
Was reading through some wheel threads and just read that 4.5" backspace was the most you could go on our trucks

I just ordered 18 x 9 12 offset 5.5 backspace for my pre-runner

Am I missing something here?

My stock wheels are 5.5 backspace

Thanks for any info...
Old 03-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #13
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazze2005 View Post
Was reading through some wheel threads and just read that 4.5" backspace was the most you could go on our trucks

I just ordered 18 x 9 12 offset 5.5 backspace for my pre-runner

Am I missing something here?

My stock wheels are 5.5 backspace

Thanks for any info...
you matched your stock backspace which is fine if you plan to run stock tire size...

if you plan to upsize your tires, that backspace won't work...

you want the wheels to stick out by about an inch or so to clear the stock UCA and truck frame...
Old 03-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
Dirty Trucker

My wheels are 5.71bs and+18 os and I have no rubbing and larger than stock tires