Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Raceline Renegade help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
NoWayOut is on a distinguished road
NoWayOut's Tacoma Gallery
Raceline Renegade help

Need help finding a set in black size 16X8 with 4.5 backspacing in stock.

Cant find them in stock anywhere. Does anyone know who may have some in stock?
Old 05-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've been trying to get my hands on numerous sets of rims and they have all been on back order. american racing, procomp, KMC....
Old 05-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I have read on a few different sites that manufacturers of wheels as well as distributers have greatly cut back supply due to the economy. I saw that some wheels are so limited in sizes produced that it could take up to six months to get them.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KMC said they might not make the xd enduro's anymore....thats what i had on order
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
KMC said they might not make the xd enduro's anymore....thats what i had on order

Damn, that is a nice wheel too (brushed chrome or black). Hopefully some show up for you. I need to chose and find wheels soon as Im hoping to get my Camburg COs installed asap.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
WoodsDweller

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Need help finding a set in black size 16X8 with 4.5 backspacing in stock.

Cant find them in stock anywhere. Does anyone know who may have some in stock?

I see there are a couple different versions like 5, 6 or 8. Which ones you looking for? I can keep an eye out as I keep searching for my wheels for you.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
Looking for the Renegade 6.

Also heard the KMC Enduros are coming back in around June. I was looking for those also.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Looking for the Renegade 6.

Also heard the KMC Enduros are coming back in around June. I was looking for those also.
i talked to the wheelpro guys that are the direct supplier of KMC and they said they dont expect to get anymore in ever
Old 05-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
Well, thats who I spoke to also. This was about a week ago.