Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

325s, how did he fit these ?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2015, 07:32 PM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
325s, how did he fit these ?

I saw this truck a couple of weeks ago with 325s and couldn't figure out how in the world he fit them. Cab mounts were not altered and fenders had very minor trimming. I'm running 285s with a 3" front lift and it's still very critical on wheel spacing for fitment. I must be missing something, here. Can someone clue me in ?
325s, how did he fit these ?-uploadfromtaptalk1426645900110.jpg
Old 03-17-2015, 07:33 PM   #2
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why that rotated...

325s, how did he fit these ?-uploadfromtaptalk1426646001255.jpg

The truck looked absolutely incredible, but I have to think he's going to lose his fenders as soon as he hits a bump or turns the wheel... No ?
Old 03-17-2015, 07:33 PM   #3
Dalton092 is on a distinguished road
Dalton092's Tacoma Gallery
subd!
Old 03-17-2015, 07:41 PM   #4
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
his turning radius must suck.....and his gas mileage.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #5
Long Time Lurker
RCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCOTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving the space between the sidewall of the tire and the UCA myself, pretty impressive!
Old 03-17-2015, 07:52 PM   #7
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by inesshell View Post
his turning radius must suck.....and his gas mileage.
I'm sure it does... So does mine with 285s... But I didn't buy a truck for gas mileage.

I just can't figure out how it even works...
Old 03-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #8
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
I'm sure it does... So does mine with 285s... But I didn't buy a truck for gas mileage.

I just can't figure out how it even works...
it works.....if you only want to go straight and maybe make some turns that dont lock the wheel. pavement only, any flex will rip off his flares and bash the cab mount.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:38 AM   #9
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe there isn't any magic pixy dust, after all. Was hoping you guys would spot something that I'm missing.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:40 PM   #10
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
If those are 325/60r18 I had the exact same tires on an 04 f150 on 18x8.5" wheels. They measured out 33 x 13.00. I wouldnt think the height would be a problem... It would be the width... I guess with the right backspacing and offset it is possible. I'd like to see wheel specs.