Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone tried these or seen them up close?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone tried these or seen them up close?

These look like they would look better than the painted 15's on my '07 2wd.
http://wheelskin.com/s66x.html
Do they look OK or really cheesy?
Need something better until I can afford some better wheels and tires.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Look pretty good to me...
Old 12-11-2006, 09:32 AM   #3
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could find them locally to check them out instead of mail order.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would give them a try so here are some before and after pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone tried these or seen them up close?-cimg0002-1.jpg   Anyone tried these or seen them up close?-cimg0006.jpg   Anyone tried these or seen them up close?-cimg0010-1.jpg   Anyone tried these or seen them up close?-cimg0014.jpg  
Old 12-27-2006, 09:41 PM   #5
The Polish Tacoma is on a distinguished road
The Polish Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to The Polish Tacoma
Good Idea

I thought they were lookin on the Cheezalicious side at first, but when I actually got to see them on the truck they looked pretty sexy with the chrome and they match with the white better than the brake dusted lookin rims before.
Good job
Old 12-28-2006, 08:14 AM   #6
spp's Tacoma Gallery
It was a cheap solution to an ugly wheel problem. Wish Toyota had offered 16' factory alloys with wider tires as an option for the 5-luggers.
Wheelwells scream for more tire.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #7
The Polish Tacoma is on a distinguished road
The Polish Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to The Polish Tacoma
Fo real

yeha man everytime I look at the Tacomas like the one you have, I just kinda shake my head at them not beefin' it up more. Tsk Tsk Toyota.