1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Painting rims?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by pivitol, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Nov 5, 2007 at 11:57 AM
    pivitol

pivitol [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    99 SR5 TRD Off-Road V-6 4WD de-flapped
    Well Turd not to make your head any bigger than it already is;) but I think this whole idea of painting my rims may have seriously saved my life! I just went out to paint my rear wheels and the passenger side rear lugnuts were only hand tight and one was missing, some f#!k tried to steal my rims:mad::mad:! Since I go to work early when it is still dark I never noticed so not sure how long it's been like that. Although it had to be over the weekend (I checked the presure on friday). Anyone recomend some good locking lugs? Oh and Turd I think the Alliance is up to this for me backing the whole central alliance idea ya gotta watch them guys.;)

2. Nov 5, 2007 at 9:46 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    haha i hope they didnt see that, we are technically just a recon and firearms division for them as of now but once we get a few more members out here then texans will start investing more of their money in "depends" adult diapers, to keep their beds dry at night while they lay in fear and sleep with one eye open :cool:..

as far as your wheels go, go to pepboys or autozone and just get a set of 24 locking lug nuts that come with a key attachment to install or remove them. buying a set of 4 to have one on each wheel is still dangerous as whoever tries stealing them may get pissed and take the other five lugs off of each wheel, and then you will still die on your way to work. seeing as how i need u to help with ammunitions and beer deliveries for the alliance, get a full set of locking lugs that way you'll never have to worry about that crap again.

oh and glad i could save your ass :D haha i always thought i was special, everyone else just said special-ed lol

3. Nov 6, 2007 at 10:27 AM
    Chief Tezz

Chief Tezz Active Member

Member:
    Stone Mountain, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma PreRunner SR5, Long Bed, Indigo Ink
    Contemplating all options for upgrades.
    Once again it appears as if jealousy has raised it's head! This could be considered as a "hate crime"! or worst yet... "Taco assult" :eek:
    SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE!! :fenforcer:

4. Nov 6, 2007 at 2:40 PM
    pivitol

pivitol [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    99 SR5 TRD Off-Road V-6 4WD de-flapped
    Well i'm over the angry part and moved into revenge mode. If they want to try again you will be reading about me in the paper headlines will read "MAN SHOOTS WOULD BE THEIF 40 TIMES WITH AK-47 ASSAULT RIFLE" jk . But i take this very seriously just thinking if it came off with my kids in there.....

I appolgize, as more of you get to know me I have a bad habit of going off on a rant:rant: or completly off subject but please bear with.

5. Nov 6, 2007 at 9:30 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    nothing that beer cant fix, it is a cure-all you know. now why dont they make band-aids that look like beer bottles....:rolleyes:

Products Discussed in

To Top