Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #362
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 4x4 cylinder with 16" I am getting ready to replace my dunlops. My 3 tires of choice are Duratracs ( if your mostly offroading) Terra grapplers (if your mostly highway) hankook dynpro atf 10 ( spelling and model might be a little off you can look it up) best value for the buck in my opinion, decent offroad with great highway.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #363
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander323bc View Post
I have the 4x4 cylinder with 16" I am getting ready to replace my dunlops. My 3 tires of choice are Duratracs ( if your mostly offroading) Terra grapplers (if your mostly highway) hankook dynpro atf 10 ( spelling and model might be a little off you can look it up) best value for the buck in my opinion, decent offroad with great highway.
My next tires P265/75R16 Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

A $130 tire with 50K warranty and good reviews.
$636.79 Installed
Old 11-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #364
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya................thanks
Old 11-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #366
mooserut is on a distinguished road

mooserut's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for a great list....

I just bought a set of Michelin LTX AT²....LT265/75/r16...to replace my BF's all-terrain....
Up to now I'm really impressed with the overall performance of this tire specially off-road...
Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #367
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Got some of these tires in at work. Never seen them before. They look alright.

BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A

Old 12-28-2011, 01:33 AM   #368
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
the first post needs to be updated..many of the tires that are listed are obsolete and no longer available or have been redesigned into a newer model.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:34 AM   #369
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery
Nce list, im runnin 33x1050x 15r made by toyo M/T and the only other tire i can fin like that is the BFGoodrich M/T.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #370
mme is on a distinguished road
Air Force: GA ANG
Name: Mary
mme's Tacoma Gallery
Nexen?

My husband just put a set of Nexen Radians on his Taco for real cheap. Never heard of 'em. Anyone know anything about them? Think they're made in China and/or Korea.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #371
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
the first post needs to be updated..many of the tires that are listed are obsolete and no longer available or have been redesigned into a newer model.
suggestion noted
Old 12-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #372
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mme View Post
My husband just put a set of Nexen Radians on his Taco for real cheap. Never heard of 'em. Anyone know anything about them? Think they're made in China and/or Korea.
they were on my truck when i got it. Don't know much about them yet. Have about 15k on them. I can't find much on them either.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:51 AM   #373
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Maybe your husband is trying to save money to take you to Paris or something?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #374
sk8louisville is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
sk8louisville's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a dumb question but have you guys ran into any static when buy tires online then taking them somewhere to have them put on?

I ask because I have a tire guy but he can't get any tire that I'm looking for. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the DynoPro ATMs that everyone is raving about. I just don't know if it's bad business to roll into some place with tires already paid for.

Maybe I'm overreacting. What say you?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #375
You still have to pay them for mounting and balance. Just say you have some tires and I trust you guys to put them on.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #376
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8louisville View Post
Kind of a dumb question but have you guys ran into any static when buy tires online then taking them somewhere to have them put on?

I ask because I have a tire guy but he can't get any tire that I'm looking for. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the DynoPro ATMs that everyone is raving about. I just don't know if it's bad business to roll into some place with tires already paid for.

If they can't get the tires you want then they shouldn't have any personal problem with mounting tires for you. you are still giving them you business.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #377
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to get the COOPER A/T3 not on the list, but they look to be a good choice for a DD
Old 01-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #378
sk8louisville is on a distinguished road
sk8louisville's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the Cooper A/T3's on Sat. I like them. I wish they were a little more aggressive, but they're dead silent @ 75mph.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #379
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8louisville View Post

I want to say that I've been charged higher fees for installs. I can't remember for sure but I think I remember this.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #380
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have experience with Uniroyal Liberators? I'm not a big fan but I see a good deal on some on CL.

Products Discussed in this Thread