Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #22
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
No pics of Cooper STT ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Yep... missing the best one.

Yea, its there

I'll be happy to add ANY that I missed.....
Old 05-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
After reading your list, I found a few notable ones that you left out:
-Hercules Trail Digger M/T

-Dunlop Rover M/T

-Cooper Discoverer ST

-Procomp Xtreme M/T

-Procomp All Terrain

-Interco trXus M/T

-Interco Vortrac AT

-Interco iroc

-Interco Swamper Bogger

-Toyo M/T

-Yokohama Geolandar M/T+

-BFG Mud Terrain KM (this is the pic you should have, the one you originally posted is actually the Krawler TA KX)

-Goodyear/Kelly's brand new 'Fierce Attitude M/T'

-Nokian: Vatiiva A/T

-Nokian Vatiiva M/T

There ya go, pics and all.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #24
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
After reading your list, I found a few notable ones that you left out:
-Cooper Discoverer ST
-Procomp: Xtreme M/T, All Terrain
-Interco: Swamper Vortrac, iroc, Bogger
-Toyo M/T
-Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
-BFG M/T KM
-Goodyear's brand new 'Fierce M/T'
-Nokian: Vatiiva A/T and M/T

I can get the pics if you'd like.

sweet!! Go ahead and send me or post the pics and I will get them added!! THX MAN!!! awesome!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #26
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
thats a great list as always
but were do you shop for them i know a place
great job as always
Old 05-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
great thread neon!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #28
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OK, I threw the pics in my post, and added a few more tires to my list. I think there are like another 15 or so there..... sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with tires.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #29
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
impresive!!! +1
Old 05-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
-Interco trXus M/T

-Interco Vortrac AT

-Interco iroc

-Interco Swamper Bogger

-Toyo M/T added

-Yokohama Geolandar M/T+

^^^^^^^^......just need to add these......^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Toyo MT!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #32
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
as always another awesome post geoff keep up the good work, you are truly a man of many talents, and bacon
Old 05-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #33
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
Toyo MT!
I will add it soon.... THX!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
as always another awesome post geoff keep up the good work, you are truly a man of many talents, and bacon
lol, thx buddy
Old 05-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #34

what the hell..... a bunch of my pics disappeared from my post? Strange

I'll try and fix.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #35
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
what the hell..... a bunch of my pics disappeared from my post? Strange

I'll try and fix.
thats what happens with "hotlinking" sometimes
Old 05-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #36

hmm, oh well. fixed it.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #37
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
i found this site when i was researchin for reviews on different tires im considerin on gettin

http://offroaders.com/

they give in-depth reviews
Old 05-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i found this site when i was researchin for reviews on different tires im considerin on gettin

Yep, i've read a bunch on there. That's where I got a few of the pics I posted earlier, too. There are a few old tires on there that aren't made anymore, and a few new ones that aren't on there yet though.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #39
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep, i've read a bunch on there. That's where I got a few of the pics I posted earlier, too. There are a few old tires on there that aren't made anymore, and a few new ones that aren't on there yet though.
ive had toku and a couple of others tell me that the new KM2s are bad ass. im seriously considerin gettin them for my next set. i was wantin the procomp xterrains, but the write ups & reviews were way better on the KM2s
Old 06-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #40
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post

good stuff !!

Products Discussed in this Thread