Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #522
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
so they clean well.

Shit, I meant to type that in there. They clean really well. Even in sticky wet snow. I was very impressed.

I couldn't pass them up. I got them for under a grand.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #523
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Shit, I meant to type that in there. They clean really well. Even in sticky wet snow. I was very impressed.

I couldn't pass them up. I got them for under a grand.
nice. did you get them when a a place was having special??
Old 11-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #524
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice. did you get them when a a place was having special??

Whenever I buy shit I research like hell.

I needed new M/T tires ( 33"s ) so I started looking at what I wanted. Then started calling local to see who has what and how much. After getting lowest $$$ (Walmart for these) I called America's tire who will beat that price by 10%. Got these for around $923 out the door. I got these 35"s for that price so I went with 35"s.

My last tires I got from Desert Rat. They were buy 3 get on free. I had them shipped to my work (business address) so shipping was free. So I ended up getting my old tires (33" PJ Dirt Grips) for around $900.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #527
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
killer deal. yea I got my Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 for 933 for 315/70/17 on ebay and got free shipping.

I always thought those tires looked badass
Old 11-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #528
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
killer deal. yea I got my Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 for 933 for 315/70/17 on ebay and got free shipping.

that is a pretty good deal...i got mine for 940 installed and everything but i have a 15 inch rim
Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #529
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
that is a pretty good deal...i got mine for 940 installed and everything but i have a 15 inch rim
i though so i think it came out to be like 230 a tire. I look on ebay right now i do not see anything like that.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #530
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yea with a 17 inch rim thats a good deal and no shipping is def a plus!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #531
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Stupid bullshit!!

The less rubber the more expensive. How the fuck does that work?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #532
the full Monty

Quote:
Quote:
Stupid bullshit!!

so true freakin stupid. I wish i had 15 inch rims cause 35' tires would be some much cheaper.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #533
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so true freakin stupid. I wish i had 15 inch rims cause 35' tires would be some much cheaper.

Same here man! I love the look....small rims with big tires.

I here it's because the idiots who started the trend of 37" tires with 30" rims or whatever (you get my point) made it popular so they started charging more for the "look".

Just like low pro tires for cars. Same shit!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #535
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #537
Quote:
Stupid bullshit!!

yea i never understood that either but i guess they probably have to put more steel bands in the side wall since there is less side wall? more steel bands to strengthen a smaller area?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #539
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a tire that can handle snow, good reign way ride and has a good tread life?

Any suggestions?

Thanks scott
Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #540
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
I am looking for a tire that can handle snow, good reign way ride and has a good tread life?

Any suggestions?

Thanks scott
Grabber at2, duratrac. Look for the snowflake rating for snow

Products Discussed in this Thread