* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #561
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Love my General Grabbers!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #562
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to find a new set of tires. I have 35" mud tires right now and they just aren't my style. Im looking for something thinner that wont stick so far out past the fenders. I want to take it to the beach and play around, so something good in the sand would be great. Any input would be great. Thanks
Old 04-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #563
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Just wanted to say the stock tires suck! I have a 2013 that I accidently curbed and the sidewall of the rear right tire chipped. Feel sick to my stomach about it. Anyways, anyone know how much toyota would charge to replace that tire with the spare?(since its a full size spare) Or is it free because of warranty. Only good thing is that i it made me pull the trigger on some new wheels and tires. Been debating for awhile. Haha. Just gotta switch it out in the mean time.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #564
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
Trying to find a new set of tires. I have 35" mud tires right now and they just aren't my style. Im looking for something thinner that wont stick so far out past the fenders. I want to take it to the beach and play around, so something good in the sand would be great. Any input would be great. Thanks

DYNAPRO M/T's or General Grabbers
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #565
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
Name: Scott
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great list. Glad to see it. I'm leaning towards the Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #566
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Is there anybody who could post up a poll on here to see what most people are running? Maybe a poll for just the Brand since there are so many different options on here. I'm curious to see what everyone's favorites are.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #567
chasebrooks14 will become famous soon enoughchasebrooks14 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chase
chasebrooks14's Tacoma Gallery
I have 31x10.5 dynapro's at/m's on my 97 taco an I love them! I have about 20-30k miles on them and they're are barely showing wear. Plus, I've never been stuck in any terrain and I've pulled out many other trucks from the mud.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #568
william 112 is on a distinguished road

Army: RAKKASAN
Name: william
william 112's Tacoma Gallery
will these fit on a prius
Old 04-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #569
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously sweet list! Knew the tires I had picked out would be on this list...and then tires on the s/o's modded TJ Rubicon are listed as well. Excellent post!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #570
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by william 112 View Post
will these fit on a prius
yeah just be prepared to trim some plastic and possibly do a CMC...
Old 06-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #571
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any exp with Kenda klever tires? I am kinda on a limited budget to get some tires before getting moved to Guam. The sales guy today introduced me to them. They look agressive enough and from what I've read have very little road noise.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:11 AM   #572
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 06-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #573
BLACK TACO
Neff09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Neff09's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO
These are going on my truck! Thanks for that list!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #576
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Figured I'd toss pics of a few new tires I've seen lately

Mickey Thompson ATZp3

Dick Cepek Fun Country

Strongly considering a set of the new Fun Country's for my truck come fall when I need new tires
Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #577
Dick Richards III
prdltakid is on a distinguished road
Navy: Parachute Rigger
Name: Dick
prdltakid's Tacoma Gallery
Dick Cepek Mud Country or Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #578
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdltakid View Post
Dick Cepek Mud Country or Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar?
i run dick cepek mud country tires and am liking their performance so far. they work very well on rocks and in any muddy conditions have also performed very well. on road performance is also very impressive, wet weather driving is good. i have about 8000 miles on them and just rotated, still looking good wear wise. for comparison i have run 2 different interco swamper tires and cooper muds. the interco srr's were very comparable to the dick cepek muds, they just didn't have the right size for me this time around. anyway all in all i recommend the dick cepeks as a great all around/everyday mud tire with a proper 3 ply sidewall.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #579
Dick Richards III
prdltakid is on a distinguished road
Navy: Parachute Rigger
Name: Dick
prdltakid's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You, bzzr2
Old 07-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #580
GreyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
GreyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running the Dick Cepek Fun Country? Like the looks of them, just wondering how they ride on the highway.

Products Discussed in this Thread