Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #42
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
The 'tread' thread...
Old 06-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #44
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
ive had toku and a couple of others tell me that the new KM2s are bad ass. im seriously considerin gettin them for my next set. i was wantin the procomp xterrains, but the write ups & reviews were way better on the KM2s
DONT GET THE XTERRAINS! They look cool, but thats it. I had a friend with a set of 33's on a 4" lifted '95 toyota and they wore horribly and were almost bald at 25000 miles and they sucked pretty much everywhere I went 4wheelin with him. In snow and sand they were completely worthless!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #45
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
DONT GET THE XTERRAINS! They look cool, but thats it. I had a friend with a set of 33's on a 4" lifted '95 toyota and they wore horribly and were almost bald at 25000 miles and they sucked pretty much everywhere I went 4wheelin with him. In snow and sand they were completely worthless!
i used to have a set on my old tacoma. didnt have them very long though. my bro has had them for several yrs now and i think they are worn down at 20k-30k

but they sure do look/sound amazing
Old 06-03-2009, 03:13 AM   #46
KCMAtacoma is on a distinguished road
KCMAtacoma's Tacoma Gallery

the Toyo m-55 it's not the most aggressive but my dad got 60000kms off them and that's on the roughest most savage roads you can think of. I ran them all winter (toyo open country MT in the summer) roughly 20000 kms and i still have 3/4 of my tread left... they are noisey on the highway though.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:19 AM   #47
gunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant future

gunner_20's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the helpful info!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #48
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Goodyear Wrangler Authority All Terrains. Only available at wal-mart. It's a badass tire even if it does come from wal mart. They were $7xx.00 mounted with lifetime balance. Only pics I have of them:

Old 07-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #49
Its Not Just A Truck
KEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the rough

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
zeon ltz

cooper zeon ltz
Attached Thumbnails
Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires  !!!!!-ltz1.jpg   Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires  !!!!!-zltz.jpg  
Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #50
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
Goodyear Wrangler Authority All Terrains. Only available at wal-mart. It's a badass tire even if it does come from wal mart. They were $7xx.00 mounted with lifetime balance. Only pics I have of them:

What size are those puppies?
Old 07-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #51
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet list.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #53
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Kumho KL71 MT looks pretty sweet. I ordered a set, but still havent gotten them yet.

http://www.kumhotyre.co.uk/images/kl71.jpg
Old 07-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #54
Skuddy03 is on a distinguished road
Skuddy03's Tacoma Gallery
I found some 18" after market wheels, What is the max size tire I can use with stock lift
Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #55
05bigbluetaco is on a distinguished road
05bigbluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Should i go with Nitto terras or the BFG AT's or Firestone MT's!? im torn!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:13 AM   #56
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05bigbluetaco View Post
Should i go with Nitto terras or the BFG AT's or Firestone MT's!? im torn!
None. Mickey Thompson ATZ's. Don't you hate when people do that?!? I love the look of those ATZ's though.

As far as your 3, I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you gearing more towards an AT or a MT? Or is this a purely looks decision?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:19 AM   #57
05bigbluetaco is on a distinguished road
05bigbluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the ATZ's too but i am getting the 285/70R17 size and i heard it looks different then the link you just showed me, not as aggressive?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #58
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05bigbluetaco View Post
I like the ATZ's too but i am getting the 285/70R17 size and i heard it looks different then the link you just showed me, not as aggressive?
Wow, good to know. That's the exact size I was looking to get someday. Hmmmm. Time for some investigating. That'd suck if it was true.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:48 PM   #59
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
i got the new bfgoodrich KM2s and i LOVE them!! they arent too loud so i can take calls for work while im drivin and hear really well. they ride smooth too
Old 07-31-2009, 06:00 AM   #60
Diamond Gray is on a distinguished road
Diamond Gray's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a 2009 base Tacoma 4x2 regular cab. I still have my 96 Tacoma with 238,000 miles, going strong, but starting to have a fair amount of frame rust. Anyway, I'm considering buying some chrome wheels and new tires. The stock tires are 215/70R15. I would like to go up two sizes to 235/70R15, anyone had problems jumping up two sizes? Also, any good internet sites to purchase new wheels?

Products Discussed in this Thread