Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #581
BLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Iain
BLACKnBLUE's Tacoma Gallery
Shopping . . .

Looking for a good All-Terrain tire (275 or 285/70R17) for under $200 a piece - any suggestions guys?
Old 07-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #582
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Not exactly sure where to post this question, but this thread seems somewhat appropriate.

Will 285's clear the rear wells without cutting? Im not afraid to hack it up, just preparing myself for what needs to be done. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #583
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Not exactly sure where to post this question, but this thread seems somewhat appropriate.

Will 285's clear the rear wells without cutting? Im not afraid to hack it up, just preparing myself for what needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

with my understanding they will. the fronts is where you have clearance issues with turning. Someone will be along who knows more that I.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #584
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
My dad is gettin these Sailun Terramaxx AT put on his '13 MGM today. Never really heard of em, but I think they're a Michelin tire.

He got the white outlined letters for $142 each 265/75/16. Could have gotten blackwall for like $120
Old 07-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #585
chop is on a distinguished road
Name: byron
chop's Tacoma Gallery
anyone with any experience with kelly safari tsr tires. i here they are a off brand of goodyear. ?
Old 07-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #587
BLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Iain
BLACKnBLUE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Try here Look at the Cooper AT 3 or the Toyo AT II Both excellent at tires

http://www.treaddepot.com/tirelist.h...ckfind=2857017
Prices were good, until I saw the shipping costs...

I've been doing a lot of research since I posted the question here and I'm thinking that I'll order mine through Discount Tire Direct - pretty sure I'm gonna go for something a little more aggressive like the DynaPro MTs which I can get for $888 shipped.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #588
Bengettingmoney is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Bengettingmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Yo guys I'm looking in too some tires for my 12 trd tacoma with a 3in lift , I'm thinking 32 nito trail grapplers would look good. What do you guys think?
Old 08-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #589
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengettingmoney View Post
Yo guys I'm looking in too some tires for my 12 trd tacoma with a 3in lift , I'm thinking 32 nito trail grapplers would look good. What do you guys think?
Nitto makes nice looking tires. If you need or want an aggressive tire, that is one.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #590
Bengettingmoney is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Bengettingmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Nitto makes nice looking tires. If you need or want an aggressive tire, that is one.
Do you think the 32's would be to big and or rub with only a 3 in lift?
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #591
TACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura aboutTACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura about
Name: Seth
TACO FOR LIFE's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo which one of these would be good in the sand i go to the beach often but not enough to get a M/T. Suggestions for sand that will last on the road as well please????
Old 08-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #593
TACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura aboutTACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura about
Name: Seth
TACO FOR LIFE's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm not to sure if i like the tred looking like flames but right idea thanks
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #594
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengettingmoney View Post
Do you think the 32's would be to big and or rub with only a 3 in lift?
no
Old 08-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #595
SEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SEAN B.
SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I hope these BFG's are good!!! Got them installed today!!!
They are great tires. Have almost 95k miles on mine.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 AM   #596
BDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really nice

Name: Brandon
BDJ's Tacoma Gallery
What are yall's thoughts on the Cooper Discover S/T?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #597
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDJ View Post
What are yall's thoughts on the Cooper Discover S/T?
I am not sure about the S/Ts but I owned a set of Zeons that I loved and they wore VERY well. Overall Cooper is supposed to make a great tire for the money.
Ken
Old 08-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #598
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ran the ST's in 265/70/17 before on my 07 Tacoma. They were a pretty good tire, a decently aggressive All terrain style tread. Probably not up to the performance and quietness of some of the newest tire designs out there but they ran good and netted about 40k miles before I retired them at 20% tread.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #599
BDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really niceBDJ is just really nice

Name: Brandon
BDJ's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I ask because it's one of a few aggresive looking AT's that come in the 255/85R16 option.

Products Discussed in this Thread