LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #701
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if Goodyear stopped making the MT/Rs with white lettering? Lookin to get some new tires and I can't decide if I want Duratracs again or MT/Rs.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #702
Reyalpwens is on a distinguished road

Name: Slim
Reyalpwens's Tacoma Gallery
I spend some time off road (trail/sand), but I also drive 30 miles on the highway each day. Am I making a mistake looking at the Goodyear/Kelly's 'Fierce Attitude M/T' for my new Tacoma. I don't mind the noise as long I just don't want the GM to increase too much. I'm really looking for a tire that performs well in all situations and looks good too.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:59 PM   #703
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyalpwens View Post
I spend some time off road (trail/sand), but I also drive 30 miles on the highway each day. Am I making a mistake looking at the Goodyear/Kelly's 'Fierce Attitude M/T' for my new Tacoma. I don't mind the noise as long I just don't want the GM to increase too much. I'm really looking for a tire that performs well in all situations and looks good too.
You won't regret these tires. I've ran mine for a couple years and I love em. Mud, snow, major rain and street they perform excellent. Drive straight and true, wear really really good and are actually pretty quiet in my book.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #704

Excellent. I'm new to the site so maybe this is simple and I just need to do the research, but I'm looking for the best place to purchase tire and wheel package. Do you have any suggestions or point me in the right direction? I'm not looking to modify anything right away, just bolt and go.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:52 PM   #705
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excellent. I'm new to the site so maybe this is simple and I just need to do the research, but I'm looking for the best place to purchase tire and wheel package. Do you have any suggestions or point me in the right direction? I'm not looking to modify anything right away, just bolt and go.
What I did was:
1. find my locals in my area that carried this tire.
2. Got quotes from all of them (Including Walmart...they carry these believe it or not)
3. After getting lowest price (Walmart won that one) I called America's Tire and gave them Wally World price and they beat it by ...If I remember correctly...10%. I got my 35" tires for under a grand!!!!

They have an amazing wheel collection that you can look thru and they will make a great price on those too.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:57 AM   #706

Thank you!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #707
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you!
Old 03-12-2014, 06:00 AM   #708
JamesDBoles is on a distinguished road

Name: James
JamesDBoles's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a clue what tires this guy is running on his dodge? I have an idea, but I need another opinion. Picture was from instagram and guy never messaged be back...
Attached Thumbnails
Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires  !!!!!-screen-shot-2014-03-12-8.45.36-am.jpg  
Old 03-12-2014, 06:20 AM   #709
Granola
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDBoles View Post
Anybody have a clue what tires this guy is running on his dodge? I have an idea, but I need another opinion. Picture was from instagram and guy never messaged be back...
That's a tough call because of the resolution of the photo.
Maybe a Firestone Destination MT?

Edit: I take that back, as best as I can tell thru Google-fu it's a Nitto Trail Grappler MT.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:45 AM   #710
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Looks more like duratracs.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #711
Granola
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Looks more like duratracs.
Nah, I don't think so. I have Duratracs and they look like this:

Totally different sidewall pattern. Plus the tires in that picture don't have alternating shoulder lugs like the Duratracs do.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #712
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDBoles View Post
I'm bout 99% positive those are trail grapplers
Old 03-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #713
Wescalder is on a distinguished road
Name: Wesley
Wescalder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
What I did was:
1. find my locals in my area that carried this tire.
2. Got quotes from all of them (Including Walmart...they carry these believe it or not)
3. After getting lowest price (Walmart won that one) I called America's Tire and gave them Wally World price and they beat it by ...If I remember correctly...10%. I got my 35" tires for under a grand!!!!

They have an amazing wheel collection that you can look thru and they will make a great price on those too.
Thanks for the info!!
Old 03-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #714
JamesDBoles is on a distinguished road

Name: James
JamesDBoles's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone. They are in fact Nitto Trail Grapplers. Wasn't sure if the guy was going to message me back or not. I think Im going to get trail grapplers or the Toyo Open Country MT.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #716
tylertuggle is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tylertuggle's Tacoma Gallery
What's the best ridin ' a greasing tread tire for the money. I have general grabber at2's now and they rode good for 40k miles. I'm looking for a good looking new set. And I want white wall letters.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:45 AM   #718
Don't judge me on this, but idk what KO's are. I'm new to the site , and it's jargon.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #719
Granola

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylertuggle View Post
Don't judge me on this, but idk what KO's are. I'm new to the site , and it's jargon.
BF Goodrich All Terrain TA/KO's
Old 03-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #720
That was the first set I had. Didn't go with them the second time around because the grabber were $500 cheaper than the KO's. They both feel about the same though.