Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #741
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
I know i know. I even said I'd order through them and come back for the new ones, but they wouldn't budge. I said I'd sign a waiver too, dude wouldn't agree. Got black ones coming from Amazon for much cheaper than Discount Tire, and rocking some silver ugly ones til they arrive.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:24 PM   #742
Aogrady1989 is on a distinguished road
Name: ale
Aogrady1989's Tacoma Gallery
looking for tires

I got a 09 Tacoma 4x4 installing a 3 inch lift kit can I fit 34's? or do I gottta go 33's
Old 05-17-2014, 08:08 AM   #743
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Which tire now, currently have 285/17's Nitto Trails, 6" lifted PreRunner had for about two years about 5k on them they look like new but ready for change. I would like to go to a A/T tire and put the Nitto's away for now, looking at Toyo AT'2s, Yokohama Geolanders and Michelin LTX/MS need some help, Oh also going to 315/17's so about 34.5 or so getting re-geared again for this purpose. What's the best A/T on the market right now? I have looked at everything from Treadwrights to Interco and everything in between. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #744
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou Sultan View Post
Which tire now, currently have 285/17's Nitto Trails, 6" lifted PreRunner had for about two years about 5k on them they look like new but ready for change. I would like to go to a A/T tire and put the Nitto's away for now, looking at Toyo AT'2s, Yokohama Geolanders and Michelin LTX/MS need some help, Oh also going to 315/17's so about 34.5 or so getting re-geared again for this purpose. What's the best A/T on the market right now? I have looked at everything from Treadwrights to Interco and everything in between. Thanks for the help.

I prefer the toyo at II since they come with a 50k treadwear warranty and the xtreme versions are a lil more aggressive than the p rated ones. If you want to go with a 34" you can run a 285/75r17 which is the xt version.
http://toyotires.com/tire/pattern/op...-terrain-tires
Old 05-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #745
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks BORNWILDGUY, that is the one I am looking at the most I keep coming back to it so it is first on my list by the way, Nice Looking Truck man.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #747
Copy that.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #748
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

I went with Nitto Terra Graps. They look great, run much quieter than my worn out Toyo MTs, and are smoooth.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #749
EODwick is a name known to allEODwick is a name known to allEODwick is a name known to allEODwick is a name known to allEODwick is a name known to allEODwick is a name known to all

Air Force: Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Name: Eddie
EODwick's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-20-2014, 04:16 PM   #750
Been looking at Terra Grapps too I like them but I just wanted to try Toyo's and since I have Nitto Trails on the truck now I needed the change since I do more Hwy driving, but I do love my Trail Grapps which is why I'm keeping them.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:47 PM   #751
First time Taco

I went from Toyo MT's to the AT Terra Grapplers. they're much quieter and a decently smooth ride.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #752
rykin is on a distinguished road
Name: ryan
rykin's Tacoma Gallery
i got the nitro terra grapplers they are really good quality tire. i ran over cat clay and still have not got a flat. i have 30k on them with about half a penny worth of tread on them. i can't say enough about them.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:20 PM   #753
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
OP....can you add: cooper discoverer s/t maxx, toyo open country r/t, and nitto exo grappler to the list

Just some I've been looking at that i noticed arent on here. Great idea making this thread!

Products Discussed in this Thread