Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Tires*Tires*Tires*Tires !!!!!

If you're shopping around for tires, this list may help you...

Feel free to suggest any tires that I missed, and I will Gladly add it to the never ending list.....

BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A

BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO

BF Goodrich Krawler T/A

BF Goodrich Krawler TA KX

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2

Big O bigfoot - XT

Big O bigfoot - AT

Bridgestone dueler a/t revos

Cooper STT

Cooper Discoverer ST

Dick Cepek Radial Crushers

Dick Cepek Radial F-CII

Dick Cepek Radial Mud Country

Definity Dakota M/T

Dunlop Rover M/T

Falken High country A/T

Firestone Destination A/T

Firestone Destination M/T

General Grabber

General Grabber A/T 2

Goodyear/Kelly's brand new 'Fierce Attitude M/T'

GoodYear Wrangler MT-R

Goodyear Wrangler MTR With Kevlar

Goodyear Wrangler Dura Trac

Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor

Ground Hawg Bias

Ground HawgII Radial

Hercules Trail Digger M/T

Hankook Dynapro AT RF10

Hankook DynaPro RT03 M/T

Kelly Safari TSR

Kumho KL71 M/T

Michelin LTXA-TP Metric

Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Specialty SLT

Mickey Thompson Baja Belted HP Tire

Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial

Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Bias

Mickey Thompson Desert King Tire

Mickey Thompson MTZ Traditional Radial

Maxxis M8090 Creepy Crawler

Maxxis M8060 Trepador

Maxxis MT-754 Buckshot Mudder

Maxxis MT-762 Bighorn

Maxxis M8060 Trepador Comp

Michelin LTX A/T2

Nokian: Vatiiva A/T

Nitto Mud Grappler NTG M/T

Nitto Dune Grappler

Nitto Terra Grappler NTG A/T

Nokian: Vatiiva A/T

Nokian Vatiiva M/T

Pirelli Scorpion A/T

Pit Bull Rocker

Pit Bull Maddog

Pit Bull Growler

Procomp All Terrain

Pro Comp Xtreme All-terrain

Pro Comp Xterrain

Pro Comp Mud Terrain

Procomp Xtreme M/T

Super Swamper M16

Super Swamper TSL Bias

Super Swamper Radial SSR-1

Super Swamper TSL Radia

Super Swamper TSL-Thornbird

Toyo M/T

Toyo Open Country M/T

Toyo Open Country AllTerrain

Trxus M/T

Trxus STS

Yokohama Geolandar A/T/S

Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
Old 05-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats what I call a list of tires!!! The Dune's look pretty good!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 05-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Great list, thanks for putting it together.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice list Neon!

Should be a sticky!!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Hankook DynaPro RT03 M/T
Old 05-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I like this. Good job on the list, Neon.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo08pirate View Post
nice
ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Great list, thanks for putting it together.
My pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Nice list Neon!

Should be a sticky!!
Ty, indeed it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
I like this. Good job on the list, Neon.
ty, and its my pleasure
Old 05-23-2009, 05:02 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
This thread rocks....Now all we need is general pricing & estimated mileage for the individual tires. Thanks for posting this thread. Reps to you.

Thx, Find the one you like, and google it
Old 05-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #11
gator16 will become famous soon enough

gator16's Tacoma Gallery
Needed one of these a long time ago.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:54 AM   #13
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery

Michelin LTX A/T 2
Old 05-24-2009, 06:56 AM   #14
NB-2005TRDTACO is on a distinguished road
NB-2005TRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
This is my first post and I just wanted to say -- great thread!! I've spent hours looking for tire options for my 05 Tacoma and this thread sums up my options perfectly
Old 05-24-2009, 07:07 AM   #15
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Excellent list! It's one thing to look at one site and then compare this one to that and so on and so forth. It's hella easier for my brain to have these on one page. Thanks!

Great thread.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #16
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter080703 View Post

Michelin LTX A/T 2
added! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB-2005TRDTACO View Post
This is my first post and I just wanted to say -- great thread!! I've spent hours looking for tire options for my 05 Tacoma and this thread sums up my options perfectly
Awesome, thats what I like to hear!! It makes it all worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
Excellent list! It's one thing to look at one site and then compare this one to that and so on and so forth. It's hella easier for my brain to have these on one page. Thanks!

Great thread.
LOL, thx for the rep!! Glad you like
Old 05-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
added! Thank you!!
No thank you for starting this thread.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
Doug2000 is on a distinguished road

Doug2000's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the posting what I have been looking for, but anybody have an opinion on Mickey Thompson ATZ or MTZ, they must be good on the highway and good for towing my 4000 lbs Tent Trailer.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #20
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
No pics of Cooper STT ??

Products Discussed in this Thread