LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help me out with some wheel ID and Spec info.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Help me out with some wheel ID and Spec info.

I was wondering if anyone knows the specs on these wheels? Size, offset, BS, oh yeah and who makes em. Thanks alot guys.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
konig countersteer off road
Old 06-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
thank you much. I have found all of the info now, i just needed the name of the wheels, thanks a lot man. Here are the specs in case anyone else is interested.

The specs of the wheel are:
- 16x8"
- 6x139.7 bolt pattern (6x5.5")
- 0mm offset (4.5" backspacing)
- Clears Tundra / Tacoma brakes
- JWL / VIA / TUV approved (very strong wheels)
- Weighs only 18lbs
- Available in Titanium Bronze or Matte Black
Old 06-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
mlevinson is on a distinguished road
mlevinson's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know the details of that truck (lift/tire size)?

Thanks.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #5
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
TacoSkim hooked me up with the info on his ride, his SN is (Brandon H)

07 Tacoma DC TRD. Icon Extended Travel CO's w/ reservior, Camburg 1.25" UCA's, Alcan AAL's, Icon Rear reservoir shocks ,All Pro Plate bumper,All Pro IFS Skid plate, Warn 9.5xp winch, 16X8 Konig Countersteer Off Road, BFG AT KO 285/75/16, OME degree Shims, OME Carrier Bearing drop. Trail Gear Sliders, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, OEM Roof Rack
Old 06-10-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
mlevinson is on a distinguished road
mlevinson's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect! Thank you!