1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mrwheeldeal.com **INFO**

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by BGreene, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Jun 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM
    BGreene

BGreene [OP] Rookie Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Sharpsburg, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 DC- Black
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked out grille, 20% Tint-over factory, Paint matched rear bumper, 3" Suspension Lift, Custom "TRD Black" Decals, BHLM, Seat belt chime mod. Mods to come: Bull bar, step bars, scooped hood, OEM skid plate, tinted tails
    Hey guys,
    Just thought I would pass the information of my recent expierence on to all of you about mrwheeldeal.com. I ordered a set of 16x8 XD Hoss’s (4.8” offset, 0” B.S.) wrapped in 285/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers. After receiving an initial price quote I did some shopping around and actually found a couple different online sites that were a little cheaper, so I let him know what I had found and he managed to match the price and gave me an AWESOME deal! After placing the order there was a 3 buisness day processing time and then the wheel/tire combo only took three days to get to me. They also have awesome communication there- I can’t tell you how many times I sent an email out at 10:00 p.m. and received a response at 11:00 p.m.

Here are the pics of my Tacoma with the new wheels and tires from mrwheeldeal.com…..

[​IMG]
    Before new wheels/tires

[​IMG]
    After new wheels/tires (Truck is parked on an incline)

[​IMG]
    Close up

[​IMG]
    From the rear (Truck is parked on an incline)

I hope everyone enjoys and if your looking for new tires and wheels check out mrwheeldeal.com!!

2. Jun 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM
    TEX357

TEX357 TX

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 TACOMA
    285\70-17 BFGoodrich KM2's 17x8 Pro Comp 7089
    I talked to Steve(Mr. Wheel Deal Owner) several times with many back to back emails to each other and was real nice and answered every question I had for him. Ultimately I didn't buy my wheels from him but yeah I do know that hes a very good guy and will match almost any price you throw at him!!

3. Jun 5, 2009 at 8:07 PM
    tonyplanet

tonyplanet Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glendora, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    enough to get me there
    That looks nice.

I am planning on getting same, but in Bronze, to match my Pyrite Mica.

I was planning on going w/ 4.5" backspace to match up with the stock wheel backspacing. Is there any reason why you went w/ 4.8" backspace?

Also, did your break calipers clear without grinding?

4. Jun 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    BGreene

BGreene [OP] Rookie Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Sharpsburg, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 DC- Black
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked out grille, 20% Tint-over factory, Paint matched rear bumper, 3" Suspension Lift, Custom "TRD Black" Decals, BHLM, Seat belt chime mod. Mods to come: Bull bar, step bars, scooped hood, OEM skid plate, tinted tails
    The brake calipers cleared just fine.

I didnt really have a preference in B.S. Steve (w/mrwheeldeal) just said those would be fine. Prob should have done a little more research, but they're just fine

5. Jun 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM
    rrtaco

rrtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Culpeper
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double Cab, Long Bed, Radiant Red
    Kenwood head unit, Alpine speakers with Rockford fosgate amp, kicker subs in box behind rear seat. Bhlm style headlights with ddm tuning 55w 5k headlight and fog light. Bed liner on bed and toolbox. Rear bumper fog lights. Super 44. Custom Exhaust Fox 2.5 Coilovers Total Chaos UCAs Allpro U Bolt Flip 33" Mickey Thompsons
    i like those rims!! how much were they?

Products Discussed in

To Top