Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

pro comp xtreme all terrains

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
pro comp xtreme all terrains

anyone who is running them can you tell me what you think of them. Im thinking of getting them or just staying with the Nitto TG's.

Thanks for the input
Old 06-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
they look awesome, i know that much...

Old 06-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both the NTG and the Pro Comp's on my F150. Between the 2, I liked the NTG's more. They handled better on the pavement and in my opinion, looked better on my truck. However, I did find that the NTG's wore down a lot faster then the Pro Comp's. If you offroad more, the Pro Comp's may be better for you. But for mostly onroad driving, the NTG's will drive and handle better. Good luck with your choice!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Good call, I saw some older pro-comps (some sort of AT thread, not sure which) on a jeep today on campus and frankly they loosed very lame

Products Discussed in this Thread