Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New shoes...Wrangler Duratrac.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
New shoes...Wrangler Duratrac.

New Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's,265/70/17's......Not cheap at $1080 (CAD) on the truck.Surprisingly quiet on the highway and well mannered in torrential rain this morning.Did some wet and muddy towing the other day and launched the boat on the beach.Great grip,and good looking IMHO.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #5
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I just put these on my truck this week in 285. Very slight humming on the freeway but gotta love the aggressive look of the tread. All we've had out here in SoCal is summer sun, so I can't confirm the rain/mud driving.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm either getting those tires next or the Nitto Trail Grapplers...looks amazing bud!
Old 07-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the trd wheel caps man, i like a lot.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks alot guys,I'm really pleased with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
where did you get the trd wheel caps man, i like a lot.
FJ Cruiser trail team centers......Ordered through my dealer,IIRC $14 each.Here's the part number,pic courtesey of blackedoutTRD...

Old 07-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tires!... Those are the tires I wanna get! Sucks for da prize dow
Old 07-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Look around and you can find some deals. I went to eBay and found them from Discount Tires for a pretty good deal w/ Free Shipping. If you figure you don't have to pay tax, at least in CA, that saves a lot. Also you can take them to a local Discount/America's Tire store and get them mounted and balanced for $20/wheel.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Look around and you can find some deals. I went to eBay and found them from Discount Tires for a pretty good deal w/ Free Shipping. If you figure you don't have to pay tax, at least in CA, that saves a lot. Also you can take them to a local Discount/America's Tire store and get them mounted and balanced for $20/wheel.
I some at discount tire direct for like 193 a tire... im guesiing dats allright prize.... right?
Old 07-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #14

Yeah pretty much. I ordered 285/75/16 from them for, IIRC, $180/tire. They took about a week to get to me w/ free shipping but considering the new 9.75% LA county sales tax, I think I got a really good deal. Here's a few pics of my new shoes...sorry to hijack.
Attached Thumbnails
New shoes...Wrangler Duratrac.-img_1352.jpg   New shoes...Wrangler Duratrac.-img_1351.jpg  
Old 07-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #16

Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah pretty much. I ordered 285/75/16 from them for, IIRC, $180/tire. They took about a week to get to me w/ free shipping but considering the new 9.75% LA county sales tax, I think I got a really good deal. Here's a few pics of my new shoes...sorry to hijack.

Dang they look nice! I was thinking of getting 265 70 17 but looking at yours I might get 285... gata save up for lift den... thanks fo da feedbak
Old 07-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
FoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud of
Name: Kevin
FoxRacR17's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set of these from tirerack yesterday, but in 285/70/17. They were 210 a tire and then plus 103 bucks shipping it came out to 940 shipped. A local store here had them for 940 before tax, so i bought from tirerack since it was cheaper even after shipping. Cant wait to get them next week and put the lift on next week as well!
Old 07-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:

Those look so beast.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
those look so beast.
roarrr!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #20
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. What type of lift do you have squad314?