Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BF Goodrich KM2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
BF Goodrich KM2

ayone have these? pics? how do u like them?
oh are these a/t or m/t im confused
thanx
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set from a local shop. Will have them on next week.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
NOLATaco05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Vincent
NOLATaco05's Tacoma Gallery
the km2's are m/t
Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
I have em on my truck! theyre the best..very little road noise.. good diggers.. last longg..went on a 5 hour trip and looked brand new when i got back home. i know these tires are going to last me!! I highly recommend you get these! Do good in the rain too. on the way back from SPI it was raining and didnt feel them slip or anything!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I originally wanted the Toyo Open country MTs but I heard mixed opinions of them. I chose the Km2s just to get the white raised letters. Well, that and I heard better feedback about them. Great tire IMO.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #7
ashmanr1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
ashmanr1's Tacoma Gallery
BFG KM2's

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
I originally wanted the Toyo Open country MTs but I heard mixed opinions of them. I chose the Km2s just to get the white raised letters. Well, that and I heard better feedback about them. Great tire IMO.

KraQr- How are you doing now on the mileage of the BFG Km2's? I want to get them. I was almost sold on the Cooper STT, but now the price jumped again. In my local area, I can get brand new BFG KM2 tires for $185 each. That's mounted and balanced. Do I pull the trigger? My concern is mileage because most of the driving will be highway. I own a 2000 regular cab man. 2.7L, so it's a light truck. I like your pic btw..
Old 12-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #8
klittle250 will become famous soon enough
klittle250's Tacoma Gallery
I love my KM2's. I was deciding between those and the Toyo's and I think I made the right choice. Put em to the test two weeks ago with about 15 miles of muddy logging roads on the way to/from deer camp and they performed great.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #9
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
love my km2s, just rotate often bout 20 k miles an 50% tread
Old 12-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I love them. I rotate every 5,000 miles.

285/75/16
Old 11-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
scionator is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
scionator's Tacoma Gallery
Just put a set on my truck today (2001 Reg cab Tacoma). Had BFG All Terrains, but in a 33x12.5x15, new ones are 31x10.5x15.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
Greenhorn
95.5 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle Osborne
95.5 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
I have em on my truck! theyre the best..very little road noise.. good diggers.. last longg..went on a 5 hour trip and looked brand new when i got back home. i know these tires are going to last me!! I highly recommend you get these! Do good in the rain too. on the way back from SPI it was raining and didnt feel them slip or anything!
i am with him 1000000.7653983% i have 33s and LOVE them!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
How do they perform in snow and rain?? These tires are starting to grow on me!
havent been to the snow with them yet, but to be expexted in the rain, well you have a similar truck to mine, (it was completley my fault I was driving like an idiot) I pushed mine a too hard and i got into the boost and spun me around in the expressway. I just drive a little easier but if you try to break them loose they will go especially with high horsepower low weight.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any problems with them in the rain, but I also don't drive like an idiot when it's raining...
Old 11-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #17
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Had to do the cab mount chop immediately after getting mine, still rubbing the fender at full flex so I'm still trimming a bit. Other than that, love em.

Didn't have any issues in the rain here in San Diego this weekend. Heading up to Bear Mountain for opening day this coming week so we'll see how they are in the snow.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Great in the snow and have had no problems in the rain.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to get them but read reports of them not handleing all that great on ice. Some reports called them dangerous in those conditions. Since the roads around here are icy alot in the winter I ended up going with the BFG A/T KO.