1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tire calculator

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by mylittletacoma, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Jul 22, 2009 at 7:13 AM
    mylittletacoma

mylittletacoma [OP] taco? like the kind you eat?

Member:
    Las Cruces, NM
    Vehicle:
    00 Silver SR5 4X4 SC
    TRD Supercharger, URD 7th injector kit, Gibson Exhaust, Deckplate Mod, Tough Country 5" lift kit, Fabtech coilovers, Daystar 1" bodylift, 35" Kumho Road Venture MT's mounted on Eagle Alloy 185's black 15x8 -12offset, Alpine 9883 deck, Alpine type R speakers all around, Alpine 500w amp to 10"Boston G1 in custom built rear center console enclosure
    hey, i like the calculator thats on here too, but when i was deep into the MR2 world I found a calculator that was awesome, it showed the wall view and tread views. it also did the rim calcuations so you could see how far the tire would bulge off the rim. it had everything, even the specs of the rims you put in so you can see the measurment of the offset of the rim. it was very helpful in helping me choose the rim size to put on my widebody mr2,
    does anyone know where this is, i lost the link to it.

2. Jul 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM
    mylittletacoma

Member:
    Las Cruces, NM
    Vehicle:
    00 Silver SR5 4X4 SC
    TRD Supercharger, URD 7th injector kit, Gibson Exhaust, Deckplate Mod, Tough Country 5" lift kit, Fabtech coilovers, Daystar 1" bodylift, 35" Kumho Road Venture MT's mounted on Eagle Alloy 185's black 15x8 -12offset, Alpine 9883 deck, Alpine type R speakers all around, Alpine 500w amp to 10"Boston G1 in custom built rear center console enclosure
  3. Jul 22, 2009 at 7:37 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Nice find! I like how it shows the offsets and the adjustability.

4. Jul 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM
    mylittletacoma

Member:
    Las Cruces, NM
    Vehicle:
    00 Silver SR5 4X4 SC
    yeah, it helped me to be able to measure how many inches i had on my MR2 from the brake disc/hub to the outside of the fender, so in the case of the Tacoma, i need to see what offset i need to clear my UCA, measure from the hub in from a plumb line and see how many inches i have to work with, then input it and play around with some of the different offsets to find what is the best.

Products Discussed in

To Top