Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bigfoot ATs or Keep Looking?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
peteypratt is on a distinguished road
peteypratt's Tacoma Gallery
Bigfoot ATs or Keep Looking?

I have been researching for a while to find the best price for the best tire for my 05 double cab. I am now coming down to the option of Big O Bigfoot ATs for $644 or looking elsewhere. I just wanted to get some opinions on what would be suggested. I live in Utah, so we get a fair amount of snow and ice, but I'm mostly a highway driver. I would like something that is relatively quiet but has the possibility for off road (dirt roads only. Nothing serious like Moab). Any suggestions? What are the opinions on Bigfoot ATs?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
What size are you looking for? I know for bfg a/t at sams was 650.

4wp has them for 600 http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/BFG...&t_pn=BFG87961
Old 07-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
peteypratt is on a distinguished road
peteypratt's Tacoma Gallery
Stock: 265 75R 16. I would be about the same from 4wp after mounting. How do Bigfoots compare to BFG?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteypratt View Post
Stock: 265 75R 16. I would be about the same from 4wp after mounting. How do Bigfoots compare to BFG?
That I don't know, I haven't ran big o or rode in anything that has them, I have has BFG's a/t before and I can say that they are a very good tire.
Edit: Pro comp Cost more
Old 07-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016

If you're looking to have a set to do some dd and want to be easy on the wallet Look towards retreads. People here have mixed opinions towards them some like them some don't http://www.treadwright.com/shopNowre...9&submit1.y=11