Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

"Deep Dish" Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
"Deep Dish" Wheels

I'm in the process of looking for some new 16" wheels for my '09 DC Taco. I was considering the XD Enduros but was turned off by the fact that I had to grrind down the calipers to fit. Is this the case with all 16" rims? Are there any other wheels you guys suggest? I like the deep dish look of the Enduros and was looking for something similar. I've seen the Bajas, which I like, but would like more options. Any ideas?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to find some nice looking deep dish wheels as well. The only ones that I found that I really like so far are the Arctic truck ones, but you have to order them from over seas and they cost about 3000 bucks by the time you factor in the shipping.