Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Toyo Open Country A/T vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Toyo Open Country A/T vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

I'm about to get some new tires for my 08' TRD Off Road Tacoma and am trying to decide which tire to get. Has anyone had experience with these tires on their Tacoma? Any input on which tire would be the best all around tire for my truck would be appreciated. The options I'm looking at are:

Toyo Open Country A/T
Bridgestone Duelar A/T Revo
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

I'll be going with 265/75R16. Thanks for advice.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
phidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sam
phidauex's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Dueler A/T Revos in 31x10.50 and they are great tires, I can honestly recommend them.

Haven't tried the others, but this is a useful comparison:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey....jsp?type=ORAT

-Sam
Old 08-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
The Duratrac's are VERY aggressive for being an AT. I would probably pick the Duratrac's, but I've heard great things about the others.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
i had the toyos on,they worked well.i went up to the size your looking to get in a hancook dynopro atm rf10.price was right and looks great imo.seems to work about the same as the toyos.alot of people on here run the bridgstones or have run them.i hear good things about them as well.good luck to ya.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
08beachtoy is on a distinguished road

08beachtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08beachtoy
bridgestone a/t revos

I just got a new set of bridgestone dueler revos about two weeks ago. I love the agressive look and I went with 265/75/16 and they fill the wheel wells so much better than stock size tires. I had the tires on the beach for the first time today. They are Awesome the truck goes instantly where I point it now. The old dunlops use to struggle to manuver over large ruts ect. I really like the way the new bridgestones felt today they make beach driving easy and smooth . I never spun the wheels at all unlike the old dunlops ! The only thing I have noticed is the revos are a bit louder on the highway than the stock tires but its not bad at all I say get em ! You'll love em too
Old 08-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
love my dueler revo's man! i can definitely recommend them....as this is the 2nd set i have owned. ride great....wear pretty damn good, and can take ya offroad most places.