1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Rocketball, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Aug 16, 2009 at 6:24 AM
    Rocketball

Rocketball [OP] If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    My ride got some new tread yesterday. Decided on the Bridgestone Dueler AT AT RH-S with the outlined white letters. I got the 265/70R17's. They are a wee bit taller than the Dunlop 265/70R17's I had on there.

Got them from Mr. Tire for $165 per tire total.

For anyone interested in this tire, there is a pricing error on the Mr. Tire website for this tire.

I also noticed a rebate form sitting on the counter. Rebates on certain Bridgestone tires begin on August 29th. Depending on what tire you get, the rebates are $50 or $100 for a set of 4. The rebate for the Dueler AT's is going to be $50.

The website lists this tire for $165 (on the rim and out the door), but the stores price was $180. The SKU # on the website is for the blackwall tire, but the picture and description is for the outlined white letter tire.

After a bit of, shall we say discussion, they agreed to sell them to me for the web price of $165 per tire.

My first impressions of the tire are good. The highway ride is much better than the OEM tires.

Products Discussed in

To Top