Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S

My ride got some new tread yesterday. Decided on the Bridgestone Dueler AT AT RH-S with the outlined white letters. I got the 265/70R17's. They are a wee bit taller than the Dunlop 265/70R17's I had on there.

Got them from Mr. Tire for $165 per tire total.

For anyone interested in this tire, there is a pricing error on the Mr. Tire website for this tire.

I also noticed a rebate form sitting on the counter. Rebates on certain Bridgestone tires begin on August 29th. Depending on what tire you get, the rebates are $50 or $100 for a set of 4. The rebate for the Dueler AT's is going to be $50.

The website lists this tire for $165 (on the rim and out the door), but the stores price was $180. The SKU # on the website is for the blackwall tire, but the picture and description is for the outlined white letter tire.

After a bit of, shall we say discussion, they agreed to sell them to me for the web price of $165 per tire.

My first impressions of the tire are good. The highway ride is much better than the OEM tires.