Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TRD Enkei Deep Six

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Enkei Deep Six

So i found a great deal on some 20" Enkei Deep six on e-bay and i am planning to run 265/50/20 toyo proxy s/t on them....yes i am a mall crawler.......the rims came from a 2006 tundra and it has the original
TPMS with them......can i use those or do i need to swap them out with my original TPMS....thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

by the way here is a pic
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Enkei Deep Six-tacoma-tires.jpg  
Old 08-17-2009, 01:49 AM   #3
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I would assume you would swap them out with Tacoma TPMS cause I would think they're the same module just programmed differently. Then again, I really have no damn idea haha!

Definitely nice rims!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
I have Enkeis on mine. They are 18" but dont know what model they are. They came with the truck. TPs seems to work OK.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
The TPMS module on your truck is programmed to the sensors on your current wheels (each sensor has its own unique number). If you use the senors from the new wheels, you will need to have Toyota reprogram the TPMS module. You will not have to reprogram if you put your current sensors on the new wheels.

I know I speak in tongues... but you get the idea.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
yes i am a mall crawler
At least you admit it lol.

I refuse to
Old 08-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
At least you admit it lol.

I refuse to

haha........Street Queen am I........My truck is allergic to mud. My '99 on the other hand, bring it on......lol only thing it doesn't have any power
Old 07-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
xsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
xsptaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
So i found a great deal on some 20" Enkei Deep six on e-bay and i am planning to run 265/50/20 toyo proxy s/t on them....yes i am a mall crawler.......the rims came from a 2006 tundra and it has the original
TPMS with them......can i use those or do i need to swap them out with my original TPMS....thanks
how much did you end up spending on the enkei deep six's?