1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good Buy? All Terrain TA/KO

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by cheehab, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Aug 31, 2009 at 2:48 PM
    cheehab

cheehab [OP] I bleed Black and Gold

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Winter Park, CO
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra TRD Pro CrewMax
    So I got a quote from discount tire for $899 installed plus a $70 mail in rebate bringing my total to $829 plus tax on All Terrain TA/KOs. I'm getting the 275/70/16 since I'm running FJ wheels with more backspacing than stock. Since its a relatively rare size, I'm not sure how good a buy it is. I'm still grappling with the idea of spending $900 since tires for my old Subaru were like 500 out the door. What do you guys think?

2. Sep 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM
    375taco

375taco controlled pair?

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC SB
    OME lift w/ 1" spacer. Built Right UCA's. Tinted all the way around. De-badged. Trimming up front
    thats not too bad about 200 a tire... i would shop around. price out some other people and see what they say they will do it for

3. Sep 2, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    Rocketball

Rocketball If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    IMO that's about avaerage.

4. Sep 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM
    tacomaniacmatt

tacomaniacmatt Well-Known Member

Member:
    NorCal/Ostate
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD offroad, 11 FJC
    kinda getting out of hand...
    I went to Americas tires and they price match there...found a website that sells bfg A/T KO for 163 a tire in 265-75-16 and they price matched it for me on the spot..
    oh and their starting price they wanted to charge me was 203 per tire, so just a thought :)

Products Discussed in

To Top