Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Who has put FJ wheels on there Taco????

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #21
TL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to behold
TL697's Tacoma Gallery
I hate all of you...

J/K

Wish I could afford them...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on tires here too...

Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #24
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkane View Post
black Trail Teams on Super White

265/75-R16 Nitto Terra Grappler w/ rear TSB
Anyone have a photo of these on a mag grey? This is the wheel I have had in mind for awhile, but I am just curious what it would look like.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:21 AM   #25
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Some of you may think I'm crazy - but I want to get the FJ steelies for my silver pre-runner.

Just waiting for the stock tires to wear out...
Old 09-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #27
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
... I want to get the FJ steelies for my silver pre-runner.
are the fj steelies different than the tacoma steelies?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #28
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
are the fj steelies different than the tacoma steelies?
Yes, the FJ steel wheels are all black! And they are 17".

http://www.roadfly.com/new-cars/wp-c...fj-cruiser.jpg

I know, there are a lot of plain black steel wheels I could buy - but these have the Toyota logo. (OK, I'm a dork.)

I'm hoping I can find them as take-offs with some newish tires - someone out there - put some 22's on your FJ, k?

I want to do the black steelies, and a satoshi grill with FJ emblem. MAYBE black out the fender flares. If I ever get a spare minute I will photoshop it.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Here's the one's I picked up a few months ago.....

what brand and size tires do you have?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #31
comicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
comicnut25's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the info guys i bought some trd ones off ebay i'm soooooo happy!!!

Rob
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #32
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
looks like stock dunflops
Yep, those are the stock Dunlops, 265/70R17's. They came with the rims and are the stock size for the FJ Cruiser.

I just bought a set of Bridgestone Dueler At's 3 weeks ago. 265/70R17. Haven't had a chance to snap any pics of those yet.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #34
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
fj trail team blacks
Attached Thumbnails
Who has put FJ wheels on there Taco????-dsc03658.jpg  
Old 09-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #35
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
here are my custom ones....silver fj trd wheels powdercoated in 'wrinkle black' w/ the center caps left alone...

Old 09-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #36
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
that looks good
Old 09-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #37
Shamesbum is on a distinguished road
Shamesbum's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I am looking into getting a set of these, can someone tell me if they just bolt on to the 09 double cab TRD or are some modifications required? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #38
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey I am looking into getting a set of these, can someone tell me if they just bolt on to the 09 double cab TRD or are some modifications required? Thanks in advance!
Straight swap. No mod required.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #39
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine mounted. Now I just need a lift, tires, paint the chrome....god damnit here I go again. I thought when I got rid of my Accord I was going to take a break from modding. Oh well.(Model in photo demanded a bowl of Dreyers Cookies and Cream ice cream in lieu of cash payment.)

Old 09-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #40
Shamesbum is on a distinguished road
Shamesbum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Just got mine mounted. Now I just need a lift, tires, paint the chrome....god damnit here I go again. I thought when I got rid of my Accord I was going to take a break from modding. Oh well.(Model in photo demanded a bowl of Dreyers Cookies and Cream ice cream in lieu of cash payment.)

Those look awesome, nice ride