1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

will 32s fit?? on the mini monster?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by huntertodd, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:14 AM
    huntertodd

huntertodd [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Greenville, North Carolin
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4 V6 Automatic ext cab 4x4 tacoma
    1" spacers 32"s cold air intake, bored out cylinders, billet grill,black bull bar, black rear bumper, Black windows, Custom made and programed edge tunnerchip, white skid plates, uws toolbox, surf rod rack camo seat covers, double den touchscreen, flowmaster 40 series, 2 15" orion XTR pros, Autotecck 3,000 watt amp, gps, fender flares, drop in bed liner, clear front bumper lights,
    i got a 98 4x4 with 1" coil spring spacers in the front aand currently running 31x10.50 r15 and want to step up to 32x11.50 r15 i got all the power in the world to turn them over just want to know how bad if at all they will scrub??? k & n cold air intake, custom programer tunner chip, flowmaster 40 series, 327 gears, lockers, bored out cylinders, allumnin heads, with a 25 shot of NOS Please help me with this question????

2. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:16 AM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    Sorry for the thread jack, but you gotta post pics up of your truck!

We all want to see it!

3. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM
    huntertodd

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Vehicle:
    1" spacers 32"s cold air intake, bored out cylinders, billet grill,black bull bar, black rear bumper, Black windows, Custom made and programed edge tunnerchip, white skid plates, uws toolbox, surf rod rack camo seat covers, double den touchscreen, flowmaster 40 series, 2 15" orion XTR pros, Autotecck 3,000 watt amp, gps, fender flares, drop in bed liner, clear front bumper lights,
    its cool lol im in class now but will try to figure it out my tacomas in the shop now gettin new mufflers,tinted windows, and rockstar grill!

4. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:20 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    You have a mini 5 lugger?

How much space between the wheel & fender with the 31's?

What rims are you gonna use and what backspacing?

Do you plan on offroading?

5. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:22 AM
    huntertodd

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Vehicle:
    about half a inch and yes i do a lot of off roading my boy has the same truck with 32s on it stock but cut all of his fenderwell out and im not doing that

6. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM
    huntertodd

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Vehicle:

na its a SR5 6-lug extended cab white i got to go but will be up here tonight im in class but thanks

7. Sep 10, 2009 at 8:27 AM
    huntertodd

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Vehicle:

yea the truck had 22" rims on it when i bough it and i off road so i took them off cause where i go i got to be rollin the mud terrians its my only option and i bought a factory set from my friend for 150$$

Products Discussed in

To Top