Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Firestone Destination M/Ts

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Firestone Destination M/Ts

Hey, guys I've been wanting ditch my chrome 17's and BFGs to go to some black 16" wheels and i'm considering a set of 305/70/16 of these tires to go on them... To anyone on here thats run them: Let me know what your experience was with these tires. Mileage got out of em, and anything else you deem important. I keep reading a bunch of good stuff about them everywhere, they're relatively cheap and even the highest rated M/T on Tirerack.com so that's why i'm lookin at them vs other m/ts.
I know I saw them on someones rig in the past so hopefully you'll chime in.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
The raclines? wish i had some money...
Old 09-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
I remember seeing silverback07 with them.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Horrible drop in gas Mileage.. (proven on a 2002 Ford F-250) Same size tire though.

Awesome tire none the less like Silverback said
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
The raclines? wish i had some money...
Yep, i'll be sellin the racelines..... I'll sell them to ya for 300+shipping (wheels only) if you happen to scrounge up the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I ran those tires for about 10k miles. They worked AWESOME on road in dry and in wet (no snow experience)... and off road they where awesome... BUT.. they are soft and they chunked REALLY bad. I was pretty light footed on them, I like to crawl not spin... but they just chunked on the rocks. If you are in mud or soft ground then buy them. But if you plan to wheel them hard then look else where.

Note the missing lugs...completely ripped off.
Thats exactly what i've seen in the review. Everyone says they run awesome in all terrains, but quite a few say that they have ripped lugs off. That pic of yours is a little disconcerting. Thats a lot of lugs to get ripped off! I dont find myself in rocks too much, though I can see myself in them more in what would be the lifetime of this tire. Hmm. Decisions decisions.