Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which ones would you pick?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Which ones would you pick?

Size 285/75/16 for '08 Taco reg cab...

I can't decide which ones I like better. They both look really cool. The crushers won't have as much lateral grip off road and would be a little worse on wet pavement, than the other but don't think that's a huge deal for my offroading. I don't care which is louder, rides rougher or wears faster. They are both the same price.

Just wondering if the Crusher design is a little too cheesy looking. I like the tread blocks but the skull and crossbones on the side are kinda eghhh. Can a mud tire be rice? LOL I dunno.
Attached Thumbnails
Which ones would you pick?-b004_1_sbl.jpg   Which ones would you pick?-a256_1_sbl.jpg  
Old 01-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
not a fan of those skulls. 2nd one looks better imo
Old 01-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
def. go for the second!! they look awesome.... the tread "bones" on the first ones looks funny, not enough changes, but the 2nd one is kick ass
Old 01-31-2008, 06:37 AM   #4
a31gun is on a distinguished road

a31gun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm for the 2nd one too. I also plan on going with the 285's. What size and type of wheels are you gong to run them on?
Old 01-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely the ones on the right side, skull and cross bones is infantile.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:01 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
the idea is cool with the bones, but i think you lose too much function just for a little creativity. i like the 2nd ones.

can you run those on a stock suspension?
if not, how much have you lifted you truck?
Old 01-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Definately the second ones.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #9
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
second tire is by far the best way to go
Old 01-31-2008, 07:23 PM   #10
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
the skull is gay go with the second one or aome toyo open country MT's thats what Im after.. anybody run those on their truck?
Old 01-31-2008, 07:32 PM   #11
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
2nd