1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05 & up fender flares?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by wingnutt111, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jan 25, 2008 at 4:37 PM
    wingnutt111

wingnutt111 [OP] Member

Member:
    venice,ca.
    Vehicle:
    07 prerUnner sr5 black
    k&n,westin bull bar, kc lights,A.R.E. top with Yakama rack,custom tonnoue tent,stock roof rack with destination surf pads, de-badged, donahoe coil-over,deaver spring 12 leaf,5100 bilsteins,custom grillcraft, leather armrest,pro-comp 17 knight chrome,pro-comp extreme ATs 305/65/17
    does anyone know where i can get bigger flares for an 07 dbl cab shortbed? ive looked every where! bushwacker doesnt even have em. maybe a custom fiberglass shop in socal? any help would be greatly appreciated and my truck would love you too as shes taking a beating from rocks and such! thanks

2. Feb 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM
    Big Guns

Big Guns Well-Known Member

Member:
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 4.0L Indigo Blue
    Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, Black Headlight Mod, DO Rock Sliders
    Unless you want to run glass i dont think there is really anything out there for the DCab. I have seen a lot of discussion on this, and its a bummer for DCab guys. I hear Glassworks is in the process of working on some "midtravel" glass, but who knows when that will be out.

3. Feb 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM
    wingnutt111

wingnutt111 [OP] Member

Member:
    venice,ca.
    Vehicle:
    07 prerUnner sr5 black
    k&n,westin bull bar, kc lights,A.R.E. top with Yakama rack,custom tonnoue tent,stock roof rack with destination surf pads, de-badged, donahoe coil-over,deaver spring 12 leaf,5100 bilsteins,custom grillcraft, leather armrest,pro-comp 17 knight chrome,pro-comp extreme ATs 305/65/17
    cool, thanks man.ive pretty much given up on the icelandic flares.either i dont get an email response or they dont make em.i found a flare that looks like a plastic running board.have you seen these and or know if they're any good or not?

4. Feb 13, 2008 at 3:21 PM
    Big Guns

Big Guns Well-Known Member

Member:
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 4.0L Indigo Blue
    Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, Black Headlight Mod, DO Rock Sliders
    I have not seen those flairs, but if you have a link it would be cool to see. I have been looking at the bushwacker flares, but am, going to wait until i get some beffier tires before i get em so thye dont look stupid.

Products Discussed in

To Top