Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire Buy/Installation Price Check

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Buy/Installation Price Check

Just called my local firestone in regards to some Destination ATs (265/75/16) and they want $700 out the door...and thats with a "Buy 3 get 1 Free" deal that he was so excited to tell me about.

He also told me (as well as the Discount Tire guy) that all the 75s they put on Tacomas people usually end up hating due to ride quality. They both suggested sticking with the 70s.

Thoughts?
Old 10-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
I have 265/75/16, and I like them. Dont have an issue with the ride.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
Just called my local firestone in regards to some Destination ATs (265/75/16) and they want $700 out the door...and thats with a "Buy 3 get 1 Free" deal that he was so excited to tell me about.

He also told me (as well as the Discount Tire guy) that all the 75s they put on Tacomas people usually end up hating due to ride quality. They both suggested sticking with the 70s.

Thoughts?
$700 out the the door buy 3 4th free is still high
i can sell them 584.00 pl tx
Old 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv View Post
Does that include road hazard,mount@balance? Align?
No not road hazard or alignment
it includes mount/balance Alignment is 79.95 with tires 59.95
and no its not lifetime
Old 10-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Does that include road hazard,mount@balance? Align? If so Ill be in North Jerzey today for a set if you can work a Michelin AT2 or M@S at that price with mont@balance Ill be there today
yeah good luck on the michelins at that price
I cant get them at that price for myself
Old 10-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Thats the best Ive heard at $146 per tire with mount and balance,Id get the align for the $60 just for the fact that thier new rubber. I payed $135 a tire just rubber at STS Auto stock size Ill see you when I need new shoes I hope you got Michelins! Your NTB tires? can you still get the Sears XC LT4s?
I beleve the xc LT4 wore made for sears only i dont work for them
I work for ETD discount tire in denville nj
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #7

Quote:
Im just kidding I know those Michs. are a heck of alot more than Firestones I was going to get the the AT2s when they first came out but the price scared me off big time Sticker shock
x2 the michs are a good tire but sooo much $$$
Old 10-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #8

Quote:
My bad the NTB Stores carried the Sears line up I just like the White letterinng better on the XC LT4s thans its twin the LTX M@S but I dont trust Sears to mount@balance them
iam not sure? is the XC LT4s still made?