What Wheels with 2010 MGM Double Cab Short Bed

My Truck

American Racing Mohave Teflon

ProComp 7089 Cast-Blast

MT Classic Lock

Procomp Knight Chrome
Old 11-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Either American Racing Mohave Teflon or Procomp Knight Chrome
Old 11-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
I have the exact same truck and i'm liking the pro comp cast blast!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The Procomp Knight Chrome would look so nice on your truck.
They will blend in with your smoked headlights.
It just seems like a perfect match
Old 11-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
For your truck color I think the Knight Chrome would look nice. I do like the first two choices as they were on my list when I was looking for wheels. I went with something else but could have easily went with the Mojaves or 7089...I have seen them on Bajamoon's truck (Silver with 7089) and on Socalman22' truck (Black w/ Mojaves). They both look sick. Post pictures when you get them

Tri
Old 11-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #7
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like Mohaves or Knight Chrome. hmmm.. decision decision decisions

BTW: ToyTec 3 inch lift & GrillCraft will be installed... debadged also
Old 11-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
mojaves... no more decisions!
the color complements the mgm color perfectly
Old 11-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck finding the Knight Chrome. I have the same truck as you and wanted those wheels but could not locate any. If you find some you would be the first truck that I know of with them on TW. I think the MGM would look sick with those wheels but every where I went the same story " they don't make many of those wheels and I would have to wait months to special order". Maybe in your area you will have better luck. You could try 4wheelparts or direct from procomp. I ended up with the cast blast and I like them.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-07-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
mt classics in black
Old 11-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #13
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoHoNas View Post
Good luck finding the Knight Chrome. I have the same truck as you and wanted those wheels but could not locate any. If you find some you would be the first truck that I know of with them on TW. I think the MGM would look sick with those wheels but every where I went the same story " they don't make many of those wheels and I would have to wait months to special order". Maybe in your area you will have better luck. You could try 4wheelparts or direct from procomp. I ended up with the cast blast and I like them.

I called 4 wheel parts and than procomp. They have discontinued the 9089 Knight Khrome wheels in 17x8 and the toy bolt pattern (can't remember it right now).

Back to the drawing board
Old 11-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #14

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post
I called 4 wheel parts and than procomp. They have discontinued the 9089 Knight Khrome wheels in 17x8 and the toy bolt pattern (can't remember it right now).

Back to the drawing board
Yeah man that sucks , I wanted those wheels bad myself. So which ones are you leaning towards now?
Old 11-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #15
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
No clue yet. I'm Torn with all the selections
Old 11-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Mohave Teflons.

Classic design, modern look.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #18
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Out of those 4, I'd choose the second set of rims - the pro comps in cast black.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Knight chrome's fo sho! The black chrome wheels look soooooo badass on grey trucks!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:40 AM   #20
Chris D. is on a distinguished road

Chris D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Teflons..

Everything else screams bro/mall crawler..