Notices

Replacing front brakes

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
Replacing front brakes

any suggestions????
the front brakes are finally starting to squeeeeek a bit need to replace my brake pads.
does anyone have suggestions on a better quality brake pad or are the all pretty much the same??

i replaced discs and pads on my audi by myself once before, is it a simple job on tacomas also?
Old 11-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Lot of brake threads coming up in the past 15 minutes.

Call Edwin at RaceShopper.com and order a set of Hawk pads. If you're feeling strong, get some SP Performance slotted rotors while you're at it.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
mike ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
damn...beat me to it!!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #5

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn...beat me to it!!
It's about damn time!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
It's about damn time!
im tipping a beer in your direction now my friend!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #7

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Beer I have. What I need is someone to tip a sammich in my direction.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #8

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
remember u gotta ask her "nicely"
I KNEW I was forgetting something!

I plan on forgetting it again later too.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ad-change.html

here ya go
Old 11-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking at it, because my pads have 30% life left and are squeaking....
Old 11-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #11

Quote:
I was gunna ask about the quality of her sammiches if its not worth you remembering...............But, I dont need to be on her shitlist.
what i wanna know is how the pistachio cake was!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #12
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what i wanna know is how the pistachio cake was!!!
Freakin' delicious like everything else I make
Old 11-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Freakin' delicious like everything else I make
hows about bringin some to the next meet this way that ya'll come to!!

ppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee?????: D
Old 11-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #14
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hows about bringin some to the next meet this way that ya'll come to!!

ppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee?????: D
You got it!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
You got it!
friggin sweet!!!! i'll have a bottle of tequila all for you!!