Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bfg at 265/75/16

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Bfg at 265/75/16

Posted this in the 2nd Gen Forum thinking that more people would see it:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...errain-ta.html

Is this not a good price? I'm looking for tires for the FJ TRD SE rims that I purchased.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good price for the tire but the shipping and handling charges are what rape you!! Check this place out...http://www.treadepot.com
Old 11-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
UPS Ground shipping is free. I'm trying to get Discount Tire to price match. I don't think they will price match the 75.00 discount, but I'm giving it a shot anyways.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcayce View Post
UPS Ground shipping is free. I'm trying to get Discount Tire to price match. I don't think they will price match the 75.00 discount, but I'm giving it a shot anyways.
that is a good deal then...Discount should match em but ya never know...the guy you talk to that day might have a hard on lol! Best of luck to ya bud
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Discount Tire did match them, good thing too as 4WheelParts said one week before they came in, two weeks before they could mount them. I asked this in the regular forum but:

Will a 265/75/16 on a spare FJ rim fit where the spare is now?

Also, I got the 10 ply E-rated black walls which seem to ride fine at 38 psi. Any recommendations for psi?