Notices

Ivan Stewarts

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
yota7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Lauren
yota7's Tacoma Gallery
Ivan Stewarts

Hey guys, I am looking to purchase a set of polished 16" Ivan Stewart TRD wheels for my '06 toyota tacoma. If anyone could give me any information on the wheels, I would greatly appreciate it.

Lauren
Old 11-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! They are awsome Wheels
Old 11-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome yota. They are sweet wheels. Good luck in your search.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
yota7's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for the welcome and the quick replies. I'm still searching for the wheels. I really like them and plan to get them as soon as I can find some.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
yota7's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I found the wheels, but I'm not sure that they have the same finish. I really like the polished finish like this truck.

The ones that I found are the same wheels, but they look like the finish is different. I'm not sure though.
http://www.trdparts4u.com/masterimg/298263%20z5.gif
Old 11-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought the Ivan Stewarts were a painted silver, rather than a polished finish like above. But, I've never seen any in person so I could be wrong.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:46 AM   #8
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
havent seen them in person either..but was also looking for a set for myself. Using Yahoo search found a Dealer in SC that had them listed for around $225 ea. Good Luck.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:54 AM   #9
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
they are 195 on trdparts4u.com
Old 12-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
VolFan57 is on a distinguished road

VolFan57's Tacoma Gallery
I just purchased these wheels last month, and they look more like the above picture than what is seen on the various toyota trd websites. The outer rim is machined alloy and the center is painted silver w/ clearcoat, but it is a very light silver.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery

they are silver...it's just hard to tell from the pics....they are a light silver with a machined lip
Old 04-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Ivan Stewarts?

Here's the real Ivan... over 30 years ago in Baja, before the Toyota days:

Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
The older batch has clearcoat problems. Other then that...I always liked them.