Notices

Tires for life Program

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Northern Alliance:Scout-sniper
GregO is on a distinguished road

GregO's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Tires for life Program

Ok let me sett my tone right off, I LOVE MY TACO. but some of the support i get from the toyota co. i tell you what, im pissed, so I get this sweet deal with they give me tires for the life of the vehical if I get all my schedualed maitn done at toyota, well they fail to tell u that you have to get it done at the toyota dealer that you bought the fucker from. so I still have had all maintn done at toyota and im up todate but they wont honor the tire deal cuz i got my tires rotated at a different toyota cerified dealer...ahhhhhh, is there anyway around this..>???????
Old 02-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have to pay for this deal ? We have this where I am at and but I never thought it was a "local" deal, maybe a call to the BBB to see what they say. Good luck