Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Shoes.....Finally

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
New Shoes.....Finally

Finally got my wheels and tires. Seems like I've been waiting forever.
Before:

After with 33/10.5/15 BFG AT KO on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 steel wheels:

Old 02-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! I love them.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
wow. those are nice. i like
Old 02-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thankyou, I had been waiting since November to get these. It's funny, the 1st thing my son said was "daddy, you have to go offroading now."
Old 02-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Thumbs up

i like the red/black thing you have going on......
Old 02-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Those look great, you're going to love them !!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #7
jns0034 is on a distinguished road
jns0034's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.... makes your Taco look BAD.... thats in a good way...hahaha
Old 02-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
So do I. Time to put black wheels on the wish list!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
look good man...definate improvement...now u just need to paint the truck to match the wheels...lol
Old 02-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
look good man...definate improvement...now u just need to paint the truck to match the wheels...lol
If I paint the truck (which I'm not), I'll rhino line the whole damn thing.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looking good,t4l!! i guarantee you like the ride now!!! wheels look awesome!!
Old 02-27-2008, 09:06 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
yeah, i agree, looks great! how is the ride compared to the old tires and rims
Old 02-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #13
pdxyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
pdxyota's Tacoma Gallery
Will those fit on 05-08's?
Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #14
95.5taco will become famous soon enough95.5taco will become famous soon enough

95.5taco's Tacoma Gallery
i love the blck rims, they look good, i got osme on my 1st gen taco love them.....black is so much better practical than chrome
Old 02-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #15
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
Talking eck

man they are ugly....lol jk glad to see you went with the proffesionals(me) suggestion
Old 02-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #16
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
oh and a 0.99 can of glos black will help those center caps stand out in a crowd LOL
Old 02-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
yeah, i agree, looks great! how is the ride compared to the old tires and rims
The ride is definately different. I gotta play with the air pressure a bit. Today is the first day I really drove it anywhere, I posted the pics right after I installed them last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxyota View Post
Will those fit on 05-08's?
No, they won't, the brakes are too big on the 2nd gens to fit 15" wheels. Perhaps the same wheel in a 16" or 17" would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
oh and a 0.99 can of glos black will help those center caps stand out in a crowd LOL
If I wanted black caps, I woulda bought them. I really like the contrast of the chrome against the black. Gotta have a little bling!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #18

Unfortunately, due to some minor rubbing, I'm gonna have to lose the front mud flaps. It's a shame too, they did they're job well. Tonight, I'll get rid of them and do the pinch weld mod.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
so is the ride better or worse?
Old 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #20

Hard to say. It was rough at first, but the tire shop filled the tires to 50 psi. I dropped them down to 40 and it was an improvement. Steering has changed a little bit, I gotta put a little more effort into it. Don't know if there is anything I can do about that. My brake pedal seems firmer now, but it may just be coincidence. I think right now I'm hypersensitive towards the wheels and tires. I need to get used to them. Havn't had a chance to get them offroad yet.