Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

May have found a sweet deal.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
May have found a sweet deal.

I was driving home after my playing today and passed a salvage yard. They had a Chevy Colorado sitting on a roll back. It was wearing a nice set of 18" Gear Wheels. Not sure of the model, but I am gonna check online. Anyway, the truck was totalled but 3 of the 4 wheels were in great shape, just some scuffs. The right rear was ripped clean off the hub, the center piece was still there. I asked the owner what he wanted for them.... he said $25 for all!!! Hopefully, I will have them by Tuesday, which is when he said he could get around to getting them off the truck. Cool, eh?