Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Konig Countersteer 17" & TPMS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
ikataco is on a distinguished road
ikataco's Tacoma Gallery
Konig Countersteer 17" & TPMS

Do the OEM Toyota 20 degree angle TPMS sensors fit Konig Countersteer offroad 17" rims?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. Now go buy & install!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the Konigs were only 16"?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Ha! I get to respond to the legend Chris 4x4.

Now KONIG has the 17 Countersteer X.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

A 17" Konig?? Sweet!!! Do you have a link?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Check my Sig Chris. I'm rocking them

100x Better than the '16 Konig
Old 12-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Check my Sig Chris. I'm rocking them

100x Better than the '16 Konig
Really cant tell in your sig. Your gallery shows the Countersteer off roads?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
ikataco is on a distinguished road
ikataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. Now go buy & install!
Do you happen to know the weight of the countersteer offroad X?
Is it 17x8 with 5.5" backspacing?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ love your wheels bro
Old 12-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
pshhh take that back I love your truck period
Old 01-23-2010, 01:35 AM   #12
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
definitely interested about the specs on these rims... google doesnʻt give you much..
Old 01-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #14
airbornekat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Airborne
Name: Adam
airbornekat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have not seen any 17" Konig Countersteer Offroad, you sure its not a 16"? Do you have a link?
Old 01-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornekat View Post
I have not seen any 17" Konig Countersteer Offroad, you sure its not a 16"? Do you have a link?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-type-x.html
Old 01-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Appreciate the link. Hopefully there still making these in 17" Bronze.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
Quote:

Where can I get my hands on a set of these? Looking for 17" in Bronze.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #18
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornekat View Post
Where can I get my hands on a set of these? Looking for 17" in Bronze.

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/

This is where I got my 16" offroads. The 17" are not the offroad design.
For some reason the online store link is not working for me. So give them
a call.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/

This is where I got my 16" offroads. The 17" are not the offroad design.
For some reason the online store link is not working for me. So give them
a call.

Thank You, I am on the right page then. I couldn't get the link to the online store to work either. Someone was saying that they did make the CounterSteer Offroad in a 17", or there is a new CounterSteer Type X...17" .which I still haven't seen. I will do like you said though and give them a call. Maybe if enough people are interested they would start making the Konig CounterSteer Offroad in a 17".

As always, information and help is greatly appreciated. This forum has never let me down. I try to help by listing TSB's as they come out with new ones for my year/model tacoma.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:32 AM   #20
bump