1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OK, so maybe this nitrogen stuff is for real...

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by SlurpeeBlueMetallic, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Dec 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM
    SlurpeeBlueMetallic

SlurpeeBlueMetallic [OP] FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Member:
    When I bought my Taco back in May the dealer had the tires filled with nitrogen. "Ok, sure, thanks," I thought and went on my way. Sure I'd heard about it before but I've also heard about fuel pills and magnets for treating your fuel and tornado injectors to make it spin more and figured this was along the same lines.

Now it's more 7 months later and I've lost less than 0.5 lbs of air pressure and that's probably just because it's 35ºF colder outside that it was when I bought it back in May so the pressure's a bit lower.

I guess there's really something to this stuff... now how the hell do I get more of it to carry around with me?

2. Dec 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    Go to a paintball park on the weekend.

But seriously, I have no idea other than that.

3. Dec 9, 2009 at 9:19 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    That's awesome that's it's working that good! I would guess you will have to go to a gas company to get that stuff or maybe a tire shop?? Idk. Good luck

Products Discussed in

To Top