Bfg M/t

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
Higgins
ahigginsdeca is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
ahigginsdeca's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Bfg M/t

Does anyone know when the new BFG M/T's come out? 4 Wheel Parts said they aren't available yet...
Old 03-05-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
they are on ebay...so u should be able to get them elsewhere...apparently from other posts, 4wheelparts employees arent too bright
Old 03-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
Dave Russell is on a distinguished road
Dave Russell's Tacoma Gallery
My son has them on his 02 4Runner and he is a big fan. I've driven his truck and the aren't noisy and seem to handle VG. Keep an eye on the tire pressure as they will suck way more gas if under inflated due to the aggressive tread. They look way cool too.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
these? http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes....rain+T%2FA+KM2
Old 03-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
Dave Russell is on a distinguished road
Dave Russell's Tacoma Gallery
That's them-we paid $230.00 each because we are in Canada and even though our buck is the same or slightly better than yours, we still get hosed on some stuff (like tires and gas @ 4.95/gal.)
Old 03-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I have already seen them on a hummer, nasty lookin'
Old 03-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
these are sick. 35" and 37" only
Attached Thumbnails
Bfg M/t-bfg-krawler.jpg  
Old 03-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #9
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I have already seen them on a hummer, nasty lookin'
I just saw tonight the guy with the hummer and the BFG's MT's crash into a Ford explorer in the parking lot of the gym I go to, looks like he was in a hurry to leave, gunned it and hit a really slick spot, sux for him
Old 03-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #10
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
I dont like them either. I just got some Toyo Mt's off tiredeals4u.com 305/70/16 for 214 each ill post pics soon as soon as i get back from Iraq
Old 03-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
they are on ebay...so u should be able to get them elsewhere...apparently from other posts, 4wheelparts employees arent too bright
the part about 4 wheel parts employees being too bright is sooooo true they like to fix everything with hammers aka my old F-150 suspension