1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pro-Comp 7089 a 5 lug option?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Murphy, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Dec 20, 2009 at 4:44 AM
    Murphy

Murphy [OP] Member

Member:
    Good Morning and Happy Holidays!

I have used the search function many times, and have not found a similar question answered. I have posted a picture of my truck below. As you can see it looks like a had four flats and needed to use the spare donuts and just never replaced them. The wheels are way to small. I have found a wheel that I like the look of and think it will go with the truck, the Pro-comp 7089 in black. Here is the link:
    http://www.procomptires.com/truck-jeep-wheels/pxa-series-7089-wheels.aspx
    I have a 2010 SR5 access cab with the 5 lug option, stock suspension, 15" rism. I am not interested in a lift at this point. I think the pro comp 7089's will fit as they have a 5 lug option 5 on a 4.5 bolt pattern, but I had some questions if anyone would be so kind to answer.

The main question will they fit on my stock set up?

Can I go with 17's or do I need to go with 16's?

Do I order the 17x8's or the 17x9's?

I am looking for a truck stance, where the wheel tire combo fill up the wheel wells without rubbing/clearance issues, and the tire/wheels match right up to the fenders & 1/4's and maybe stick out just a hair.

Is there anything else I would need to order with these rims i.e. what type of lug nuts/spacers?

I really appreciate your time and help.

Thanks!

066.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top