Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wildcountry M/T's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
woodsman is on a distinguished road
woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
Wildcountry M/T's

I am thinking of getting a set of Wildcountyr M/T's for may Tacoma.
Anyone have any input on this?
Old 12-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
got a pic of the exact ones?

Edit:
These?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:02 AM   #3
Yeah. Those are the ones. Size will 265/75-R-16
Old 12-30-2009, 04:09 AM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I had those tires in a 31x10.5 on a Jeep Wrangler and then on a GMC Sonoma. They sang pretty loud at highway speeds, but were great in mud/snow and had pretty good tread wear. I don't think my Sonoma was as heavy as a Taco though and I know the Jeep wasn't. I sold the Sonoma with them on it so don't know how long they lasted.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've also heard they're quite loud on the road and are prone to feathering/irregular wear. I know a guy that ran a set of 33x12.50's on a 98 Tacoma, they didnt seem to wear very well but did seem to grip pretty good.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
dfasano is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
dfasano's Tacoma Gallery
I saw them on Woodsman's truck earlier. They look good. They are not the ones in the picture. I think it is a new MT. It's the Wild Country Radial MTX
Old 12-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I just got off the phone with Pep Boys and they quoted me 750 for 4 of there mud terrains in a 285/75/16 out the door with road hazard warranties and everything. Plus their buy 3 get the fourth free. You have to pay for all 4 up front but they give you a mail in rebate so i'll actually be spending 600 and something plus they have a 40,000 mile warranty
Old 12-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
I just got off the phone with Pep Boys and they quoted me 750 for 4 of there mud terrains in a 285/75/16 out the door with road hazard warranties and everything. Plus their buy 3 get the fourth free. You have to pay for all 4 up front but they give you a mail in rebate so i'll actually be spending 600 and something plus they have a 40,000 mile warranty
I looked at those and they look like a nice tire...a steal for the $$$ and a mud tire with a warranty?!?!? They just don't have any 17"...
Old 12-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
I looked at those and they look like a nice tire...a steal for the $$$ and a mud tire with a warranty?!?!? They just don't have any 17"...
That sucks man...i'm sorry. They do look solid and their made by Cooper
Old 12-31-2009, 04:48 AM   #11

These are the tires I bought yesterday. Bought them from a local dealer. $711 and some change out the door. They came with the 40,000 mile warranty. They are a little loud but ride great.