Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Ready to pull the trigger

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Ready to pull the trigger

I'll be installing my lift this weekend and am planning on getting my Duratracs next week. If I'm running 1.5" Spidertrax spacers with a 2.5" Hell Bent Steel front leveling kit and rear TSB, you guys think I can get away with 285/70-17s? I have read many, many threads that say the biggest tire you can run with a stock suspension and on stock Sport rims is a 265/70-17 and that you can get away with 285/70-17 with a 3" lift and some trimming. Just don't know if the 2.5" lift with the Spidertrax will get it done. I don't mind doing some trimming...already removed the front mud flaps in preparation.