Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wider not taller?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Wider not taller?

09 DC TRD O/R- I'm looking to get a wider stance but not go any taller. I've searched for something like a 275/60/16, but it does not seem to exist. Options are (so far);
1. Spidertrax spacers?

2. Wider wheels or different offset/backspace (how much?)

3. A tire choice that I missed?

I don't want to do more than one if I can help it. I'm happy with the stock height for the on and off road driving I do, so I don't want to lift.

Thanks for any input.