Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Black rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Black rims

Hey guys,
I was wondering what company makes some clean looking black rims. Pricing is not an issue. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #2
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know that 4WheelParts.com sells alot of them. They have cast aluminum, forged aluminum and steelies. Most all of the models they carry also come in black. For this month, they have a special on their Pro Comp wheels. Buy 3 get the 4th one free. I was just at their local store here looking at wheels/tires the other day, but I also look on their online site alot.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/CT11.aspx

Anyway, there's my 2 cents. I hope you find what your looking for. And when you do... We Want PICTURES!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks.. alot of poeple have told me. to just get some cheap black ones.. what about these? http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomawheels.htm
Old 03-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if u plan on doing a lot of offroad activities, i'd just get the cheap ones in case anything happens...or since u said money is no object, then get 2 sets....one nice set for the streets and one cheaper set for offroad...lol
Old 03-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
if u plan on doing a lot of offroad activities, i'd just get the cheap ones in case anything happens...or since u said money is no object, then get 2 sets....one nice set for the streets and one cheaper set for offroad...lol
I agree! Just get you some cheap steelies for off-roading and then have some others for other times.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Gallery, a lot of good looking rims in there, then once you find the ones you want PM the owner.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
do w3rk!

thanks for the input guys.. really appreciate it.

jhodge, damn ur car is looking stealth.. black on black! i just sold my evo which was black but had silver rims.. wish it was black on black.